• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No one can say for sure, we only have our own personal beliefs.

I am fairly certain the war on terror is a hoax, created by a corrupt government and constantly kindled by the same corrupt government.

Steve L

Two of the funniest statements I have ever read. You are a hoot

Henryville, In, March 5th, 2012

Now I know some people are saying a tornado did this but what do we really know? Now it appears on the outside that a tornado did this damage but is this just a way to get the sheeple all scared about bad weather? Perhaps for corporationy corporations to enact special legislation with their cronies in Washington DC to force people to have tornado warning systems?? I don't know. We all know that tornado was a Black Ops job because Henryville votes Democrat in the local elections and that "tornado" has all of the marks of a Cheney/Bush take down. Notice how the two churches were not damaged very much??? Funny that the place where right wing pro lifers hang out sustained little damage but the school which is a liberal hotbed with all of the Teachers Union employees was hit pretty hard. And where did Cheney's new heart come from? I wouldn't be suprised if it came from one of the victims of this so called "tornado". Alot of unanswered questions. I do not think we will ever know the whole story but I paused a youtube video of the storm and I could swear I saw Cheney's face in the cloud.Golly gee. I wish everyone else would just look at the facts and see what I see. Everyone else is so dumb and I am soooo smart because I see conspiracies where close minded people only see terrorists.

Sorry. I do not know how to write in purple. I can't believe someone from my state believes this 9/11 conspiracy crap. Why is it so hard to accept that 10% (roughly) of Muslims want to kill us? They are pretty open about it.

Maybe you, Rosie O'Donnel, and Charlie Sheen can get together over cocktails and talk about your little theories? Mighty good company you 9/11 truthers keep. Just don't tell Rosie about your guns. It won't go over very well I am sure.

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Now I know some people are saying a tornado did this but what do we really know? Now it appears on the outside that a tornado did this damage but is this just a way to get the sheeple all scared about bad weather? Perhaps for corporationy corporations to enact special legislation with their cronies in Washington DC to force people to have tornado warning systems?? I don't know. We all know that tornado was a Black Ops job because Henryville votes Democrat in the local elections and that "tornado" has all of the marks of a Cheney/Bush take down. Notice how the two churches were not damaged very much??? Funny that the place where right wing pro lifers hang out sustained little damage but the school which is a liberal hotbed with all of the Teachers Union employees was hit pretty hard. And where did Cheney's new heart come from? I wouldn't be suprised if it came from one of the victims of this so called "tornado". Alot of unanswered questions. I do not think we will ever know the whole story but I paused a youtube video of the storm and I could swear I saw Cheney's face in the cloud.Golly gee. I wish everyone else would just look at the facts and see what I see. Everyone else is so dumb and I am soooo smart because I see conspiracies where close minded people only see terrorists.

Sorry. I do not know how to write in purple. I can't believe someone from my state believes this 9/11 conspiracy crap. Why is it so hard to accept that 10% (roughly) of Muslims want to kill us? They are pretty open about it.

Maybe you, Rosie O'Donnel, and Charlie Sheen can get together over cocktails and talk about your little theories? Mighty good company you 9/11 truthers keep. Just don't tell Rosie about your guns. It won't go over very well I am sure.

Then move

And BTW, I don't think there are any "truthers" that don't believe there are Muslims that want to kill Americans. What baffles me are supposed freedom loving Americans that will continue to deny that there are factions of our own government that would and have pulled off false flag terrorism. See the Vietnam war unclassified documents. We don't even have to speculate, it happens. Yet there is no possible way there was .gov involvement on 9/11.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    ..from the same government that CAN'T balance a check book..

What makes you think they WANT to balance the checkbook? They don't. It's obvious at this point. We pee-ons constantly look at the overspending etc and say "DUH!!" And we like to think they should KNOW how to fix the economy. Well, they do know how. They just choose NOT to. THAT'S terrorism.

There's a much larger picture to be seen with everything going on across the globe. All the little fights are by design. It's ALL engineered to benefit an agenda so huge that I'm not sure any of us can even comprehend it.

The Earth is an ant hill. Do you know who's holding the magnifying glass? It sure ain't us. Getting hotter every day and people dying for every conceivable reason, but that doesn't matter. We're just ants to "them"...

Edit- repeter I wasn't dogging you, I just wanted to use the quote because that phrase caught my eye.
    Edit 2- One might think I'm pessimistic by my post. In a way that's true. But you can't go on being that way. I really try to see the better side of people, regardless of who they are, where they come from, or what they believe in.

In the end, we've ALL got to stick together. On this planet, we're all we've got. I don't ever intend to hurt or kill anyone unless it's absolutely necessary for the protection/survival of myself or family. If we all stick together and do our own part for the betterment of man, we can beat this thing. I believe everyone everywhere naturally wants to get along and just live free and happy. Of course every demographic has its fringe, but they are the exception not the rule!

I don't believe in making any "**** hole" country into a glass parking lot. None. People fight us and kill us because they want to be left alone. If our policy was no **** to STOP with all the secret backdoor attacks etc and truly mean it, we'd all be better off.

It's not called isolationism. It's called MINDING OUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS.

I got sucked into believing the "kill all Arabs" bull**** after 9/11 but I've since done a 180. I woke up. Hate breeds hate. Plain and simple. I feel like a damn war criminal for my job, and I want nothing more to do with that. I'm Athiest for all intents and purposes (I don't like labels) so I suppose the only forgiveness I might ever see is from myself. That's not easy to do when you believe you've spent 6 years helping kill innocent people.

Peace, brothers.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    What makes you think they WANT to balance the checkbook? They don't. It's obvious at this point. We pee-ons constantly look at the overspending etc and say "DUH!!" And we like to think they should KNOW how to fix the economy. Well, they do know how. They just choose NOT to. THAT'S terrorism.

There's a much larger picture to be seen with everything going on across the globe. All the little fights are by design. It's ALL engineered to benefit an agenda so huge that I'm not sure any of us can even comprehend it.

The Earth is an ant hill. Do you know who's holding the magnifying glass? It sure ain't us. Getting hotter every day and people dying for every conceivable reason, but that doesn't matter. We're just ants to "them"...

Edit- repeter I wasn't dogging you, I just wanted to use the quote because that phrase caught my eye.
    Edit 2- One might think I'm pessimistic by my post. In a way that's true. But you can't go on being that way. I really try to see the better side of people, regardless of who they are, where they come from, or what they believe in.

In the end, we've ALL got to stick together. On this planet, we're all we've got. I don't ever intend to hurt or kill anyone unless it's absolutely necessary for the protection/survival of myself or family. If we all stick together and do our own part for the betterment of man, we can beat this thing. I believe everyone everywhere naturally wants to get along and just live free and happy. Of course every demographic has its fringe, but they are the exception not the rule!

I don't believe in making any "**** hole" country into a glass parking lot. None. People fight us and kill us because they want to be left alone. If our policy was no **** to STOP with all the secret backdoor attacks etc and truly mean it, we'd all be better off.

It's not called isolationism. It's called MINDING OUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS.

I got sucked into believing the "kill all Arabs" bull**** after 9/11 but I've since done a 180. I woke up. Hate breeds hate. Plain and simple. I feel like a damn war criminal for my job, and I want nothing more to do with that. I'm Athiest for all intents and purposes (I don't like labels) so I suppose the only forgiveness I might ever see is from myself. That's not easy to do when you believe you've spent 6 years helping kill innocent people.

Peace, brothers.

No worries, didnt take it personal. You are right, hate usually breeds hate. However, having been overseas more then a couple times, MOST of the countries, LOVE us. There are some groups and people that hate us, no matter what we do. If we left them alone, they would hate us cause we ignored their troubles and problems. If we sent aid to them, they would hate us cause we did not send enough, OR cause we aided their enemy, or whatever BS they can come up with. Fact of the matter is, some people hate their life so much, that they just hate everyone and everything and the United States is a great target to hate for way too many reasons to begin listing.
    I too believe that it is wrong to hate or go after people just cause of what some knuckle head fringe people believe. Heck, we have idiots in our own country that Im sure we all agree would be better off dead. Just like people saying we should level a country, or shoot them all and let God (or Allah) sort them out. They are idiots, because most people around the world really dont want war, half care less about their own government, they just want to go day to day without getting messed with.
    As for balancing the checkbook, its cause they are like little kids and no one has smacked their hand for taking too much money. When we stop paying them and make them work for free until they balance the budget, I BET they will be able to really clear out a LOT of the junk spending. Ah, but thats just wishful thinking on my part too, I mean, the not paying them and making them work, they dont even work for pay now.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    "Then move"

Nah. I would rather make fun of the flakes. A truther pulling the old "If you don't like it then get out." Classy. My family has been on one side of this river or the other for over 200 years so I think I will just stick around and make fun of people who think celebrities opinions carry more weight than actual facts..

In the 90's We had a President that couldn't keep an intern waxing his boogie board off of the Drudge Report yet we are to believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Ofcourse it was. Thank goodness there are folks like you that have the truth. Have you thought of calling the New York Times? They hate Bush and Cheney and I am sure they would love to have your story. Maybe call some of the 9/11 victims family members and let them know who really killed their loved ones. I am sure they would like some closure.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hoax or not, The war is raging. But in the absence of legitimate terrorists the government is manufacturing them. If you ever swore to defend the Constitution, you might be a terrorist. If you have any religious beliefs, you might be a terrorist. If you beleive in being prepaired for a disaster, you might be a terrorist. Have you noticed the new small military instillation near or in your towns? I just hope that when the DHSS starts a knocking they realize that their overlords are WRONG.

But as for me and my house we shall serve the Lord. And we swear to uphold and Defend the Constitution from ALL threats Foreign and DOMESTIC

I haven't heard anyone here on INGO argue that the government hasn't over-reacted in its attempts to protect us from terrorists who have vowed to kill us or subjugate us, nor do I remember anyone taking the side of power-grabbing feds who are taking advantage of a crisis to increase their power - that's what career bureaucrats, by and large, do.

But it's just silly to believe that the whole terror issue is manufactured when we have Major Hassan at Ft. Hood, the Beltway Snipers, the Shoe Bomber, the Underwear Bomber, and the guy who shot up the Recruiting station in Arkansas and killed a couple soldiers.

As for "new small military installation near your town", since Indiana has the 4th largest National Guard force in the nation, you are more likely to see a Guard Armory near your town than most folks in the country, but most of them aren't new and they're populated by your neighbors. Get to know them; they're folks just like you. (Well, maybe not JUST like you).

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    But it's just silly to believe that the whole terror issue is manufactured when we have Major Hassan at Ft. Hood, the Beltway Snipers, the Shoe Bomber, the Underwear Bomber, and the guy who shot up the Recruiting station in Arkansas and killed a couple soldiers.

I think I may be missing your point...and specifically regarding the Beltway Snipers. (There are too many questions about who got the Underwear Bomber on that flight to include him in this discussion).

Are you making the point that these are domestic terrorists? If that is the case, we revert back to your other very valid points that the government is overreaching - and specifically because their methods are particularly ineffective for domestic terrorism.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I think I may be missing your point...and specifically regarding the Beltway Snipers. (There are too many questions about who got the Underwear Bomber on that flight to include him in this discussion).

Are you making the point that these are domestic terrorists? If that is the case, we revert back to your other very valid points that the government is overreaching - and specifically because their methods are particularly ineffective for domestic terrorism.

The War on Terror isn't and hasn't ever been a "hoax" since we've been attacked, as a nation, many documented times since 1993 (and the first World Trade Center bombing). These folks are terrorists - under the definition of the term - because of their expressed ideology and their expressed intentions. MAJ Hassan is not a foreign terrorist, but neither did he commit "workplace violence", since he linked his murders to political/religious ideology, as did the Arkansas shooter.

If you look at the problem in a certain way (to which I do not subscribe, understand, and speaking from the perspective of a former emergency management planner), it's very easy to go from looking for extra-national terrorists to looking for ANYONE who can be defined as a terrorist, and categorizing anyone who has the capability to plan for or commit acts of terror (whether that is their stated intention or not) as a "threat" in their threat assessments. It may be just sort of incidental that expanding the "threat" in this way may be used to justify more resources and power for a particular Department of the Federal Government (and for the same Departments of Local and State governments as well).

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    and-then-the-tsa-touch-their-balls-31918-1291665555-50.jpg

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    "Then move"

Nah. I would rather make fun of the flakes. A truther pulling the old "If you don't like it then get out." Classy. My family has been on one side of this river or the other for over 200 years so I think I will just stick around and make fun of people who think celebrities opinions carry more weight than actual facts..

In the 90's We had a President that couldn't keep an intern waxing his boogie board off of the Drudge Report yet we are to believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Ofcourse it was. Thank goodness there are folks like you that have the truth. Have you thought of calling the New York Times? They hate Bush and Cheney and I am sure they would love to have your story. Maybe call some of the 9/11 victims family members and let them know who really killed their loved ones. I am sure they would like some closure.

Hey man, your the one that said you can't believe you live in a state where people believe it could be an inside job. If you don't like it, you can move. I didn't say leave the country, just the state if you don't like it. It's certainly within someone's rights to believe what they want. You can stay and complain or do something about your situation if it's so intolerable.

I lost people on 911 and have talked with their families. Guess what, they want the truth too and they don't believe the BS .gov line.

I never said I have the truth. Re-read the post. There is a clear and documented history of using false flag terrorism to push forward a political agenda in this country. My point is, how can anyone be certain that there wasn't .gov involvement considering the last 50 years or so.

I'm sure we will never know the truth but I'm certainly not blind to the possibility and evidence presented by the so called truthers.

Oh yeah, and celebs, please. I don't give a :poop: about celebrities. I barely watch tv.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Funny you should mention that. There is a movement afoot to send more money to the U.N. as a means of combatting bad weather.

(How to write in purple: highlight the text you want purple, point your cursor to the capital A above the text box, click the down arrow, point your cursor to the shade of purple you want to use, click it. Enjoy purple.)

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I haven't heard anyone here on INGO argue that the government hasn't over-reacted in its attempts to protect us from terrorists who have vowed to kill us or subjugate us, nor do I remember anyone taking the side of power-grabbing feds who are taking advantage of a crisis to increase their power - that's what career bureaucrats, by and large, do.

As for "new small military installation near your town", since Indiana has the 4th largest National Guard force in the nation, you are more likely to see a Guard Armory near your town than most folks in the country, but most of them aren't new and they're populated by your neighbors. Get to know them; they're folks just like you. (Well, maybe not JUST like you).

I think you missed my point. We have rounded up and killed a great many terrorists over seas. There are not as many as there once were. So The feds are turning their eye homeward. I live 40 minuets from Camp Atterbury. This new facility 10 minuets away, is not identified as anything. And lets not forget the new listening post and communications center in Indy. My point is this, The government is heading down a very dark path. Seeing enemies where there are none. Costing us taxpayers money and possibly worse. Justices that no longer believe in the Constitution. Scary. I am quite certain that there are terrorists in this country bent on destroying our Constitutional way of life. They do need removed from our country ASAP. But lets be sure that the right people are removed. And BTW I have friends and customers that are in the Guard, Great people.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I think you missed my point. We have rounded up and killed a great many terrorists over seas. There are not as many as there once were. So The feds are turning their eye homeward. I live 40 minuets from Camp Atterbury. This new facility 10 minuets away, is not identified as anything. And lets not forget the new listening post and communications center in Indy. My point is this, The government is heading down a very dark path. Seeing enemies where there are none. Costing us taxpayers money and possibly worse. Justices that no longer believe in the Constitution. Scary. I am quite certain that there are terrorists in this country bent on destroying our Constitutional way of life. They do need removed from our country ASAP. But lets be sure that the right people are removed. And BTW I have friends and customers that are in the Guard, Great people.

If you're talking about the facility off I-65 in Franklin, it's the HQ Troop Command Armory, which is replacing the similar facility on Camp Atterbury, which has largely been taken over for use by deploying units.

Don't say "seeing enemies where there are none", because there are enemies out there. They may not consist of all the groups the government is looking at, but there are enemies of this country IN this country; our immigration policy ensures that, if various bits of intelligence information didn't already indicate it was so.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Thanks for the clarification on what the Franklin Facility is. A sign would be nice. We appear to be somewhat in agreement just expressing it differently

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Thanks for the clarification on what the Franklin Facility is. A sign would be nice. We appear to be somewhat in agreement just expressing it differently

There is generally a National Guard sign in the immediate vicinity of the front of the Armory. I'm not certain if this armory has been completed, as yet. It may be the sign is not in your line of vision as you pass it.

czyhorse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Seymour
    Something about 9/11 seemed fishy to me. You had two steel structures that fell straight down. Building 7 fell in freefall without being hit. I'm an engineer and steel doesn't fail catastrophically like that. It has a great deal of elasticity before complete failure. Highrise skyscrapers are designed with a crapload of redundancy to ensure there are no single point failures that could cause collapse. My guess is that the towers were rigged with explosives. By who? I don't have a clue, but I'm not buying the official story. Skyscrapers just do not catch fire and fall straight down.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hey man, your the one that said you can't believe you live in a state where people believe it could be an inside job. If you don't like it, you can move. I didn't say leave the country, just the state if you don't like it. It's certainly within someone's rights to believe what they want. You can stay and complain or do something about your situation if it's so intolerable.

I lost people on 911 and have talked with their families. Guess what, they want the truth too and they don't believe the BS .gov line.

I never said I have the truth. Re-read the post. There is a clear and documented history of using false flag terrorism to push forward a political agenda in this country. My point is, how can anyone be certain that there wasn't .gov involvement considering the last 50 years or so.

I'm sure we will never know the truth but I'm certainly not blind to the possibility and evidence presented by the so called truthers.

Oh yeah, and celebs, please. I don't give a :poop: about celebrities. I barely watch tv.

I can live with the embarrasment of Hoosiers believing this crap. I realize we are close to Chicago and there will be some big city bleed off. You have heard of the "great lakes effect" regarding weather? There is also an "Oprah effect" that spills over sometimes from Chicago. The point being is that most Hoosiers are common sense type folks and I am saddened to see that on a gun forum.

Truthers are like people that get news about a family member dying and they then say things like "The Doctors could've save him but for...Race, lack of Insurance, the Dr was a foreigner, etc...." People have a hard time accepting the obvious and look to place blame and then always end with..."Well, I guess we will never know the truth" when the reality is that most people already know the truth but a truther will never accept the truth. People don't want to believe that bad things happen to good people and it is easier to try to pin it on something because we want in our hearts to believe tragedies are preventable.

Plus it is safer to trash our public officials rather than to trash Muslim extremists. It's dangerous to post a threat to Islam. They will actually come at you and try to kill you if you so much as post a cartoon slighting Mohammed. You can trash our Government all day long and they just shrug.

How do you know the 9/11 Truthers are not the ones pushing an agenda to try and get the American people to lose faith in the system??? Mayvbe the Truthers ARE the conspiracy.

Oh well. I guess we will never know the truth>

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    How do you know the 9/11 Truthers are not the ones pushing an agenda to try and get the American people to lose faith in the system??? Mayvbe the Truthers ARE the conspiracy.

Oh well. I guess we will never know the truth>

Because the government is plenty corrupt and incompetent without needing a sideshow to prove it? I mean, they have managed to take the most powerful nation on earth, with the greatest military in the history of mankind and enormous natural resources, to the brink of total destruction. Furthermore, even when they are staring over that precipice, they continue to shove the whole nation over the edge as if their very lives depended upon it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Something about 9/11 seemed fishy to me. You had two steel structures that fell straight down. Building 7 fell in freefall without being hit. I'm an engineer and steel doesn't fail catastrophically like that. It has a great deal of elasticity before complete failure. Highrise skyscrapers are designed with a crapload of redundancy to ensure there are no single point failures that could cause collapse. My guess is that the towers were rigged with explosives. By who? I don't have a clue, but I'm not buying the official story. Skyscrapers just do not catch fire and fall straight down.

They didn't *just* catch fire. The airplanes flying into them and spilling hundreds of gallons of av fuel probably had a good bit to do with it, don't ya think?

Steel absolutely catastrophically fails when subject to intense, constant, and direct heat.

Top Bottom