• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The war on terror is real alright. Our country sends people (CIA, black-ops, etc...) to foreign countries and terrorises them for the benefit of corporate fascists.

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Now you are getting into my subject. I have a report that will cause you not to sleep at night. But don't worry, Dudley hasit and I'm dieing to see how that works out.ha,ha,ha. You know Dudley Brown I think. semper fi

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Old school terrorist....

fc307dba.jpg

NWO, Illuminate whatever name it has are the real terrorist. How is Bush bailing out wall street not an act of terror against our economy. The jihadist is a terrorist and we go kill him. Bush gets a pass? He condemns using torture early in the Iraq campaign and sends US military personel to prison for following orders that he brags about in his book as the means to get the info on bin Alden's location. See every act of BHO and you'll find acts of terror.

Power, money and influence will buy you the opportunity to commit terror while the MSM will give it a positive spin so the sheeple feel good and safe.

Strange days we live in.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I just wish the government was as effective in everything else as they are when conspiring. Suddenly they become capable of flawless execution.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Old school terrorist....

fc307dba.jpg

NWO, Illuminate whatever name it has are the real terrorist. How is Bush bailing out wall street not an act of terror against our economy. The jihadist is a terrorist and we go kill him. Bush gets a pass? He condemns using torture early in the Iraq campaign and sends US military personel to prison for following orders that he brags about in his book as the means to get the info on bin Alden's location. See every act of BHO and you'll find acts of terror.

Power, money and influence will buy you the opportunity to commit terror while the MSM will give it a positive spin so the sheeple feel good and safe.

Strange days we live in.

REALLY?? You are comparing a political/financial act to thousands of lives lost in the interest of Jihad?

I am sure the families of those lost would wholeheartedly disagree with you.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If there are no "boogy" men, why do you, presumably, carry a firearm?
    duty to the constitution, and enjoyment of firearms. Im not saying there aren't criminals, I'm saying that I like my odds that some extremist nut case several thousand miles away has little opportunity to affect a vast majority of the population. Certainly not enough to warrant the destuction of our civil liberties, lives lost by our miliatary, and countless billions spent to make you "feel safe":twocents:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Here's my 2 pennies...

The problem fighting a war on terror is the fact that the enemy doesn't wear a uniform for identification nor do they move in organized units.... they hide in plain sight... they can be of any nationality and be anybody's neighbor.
    The war on terror is real... and how to fight it will be debated for eternity.
    The patriot act is the not the result of terrorism so much as a well planned opportunity for uncle Sugar to grab power... "never let a crisis go to waste". Somewhat a of a knee jerk reaction to a situation without an easy solution.
    When confronted by an organized threat we are able to evaluate the act an respond accordingly. But how does one respond to terrorism? When you can see it coming, you can only respond after the fact.
    Fighting terrorism is a different animal altogether.
    Intel...
    Locate cells, infiltrate, determine leadership, method of operation, communication, funding.

SOURCE...Countries that openly host terrorists should be on the list of things to destroy.

But we don't do that... do we... nope.

We call them up and scold them, threaten to reduce the handouts to them, have a meeting or three about what we should do following by the gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands... Then we start the process all over again with more reductions in handouts and this time "stronger" language and the cycle continues until we finally announce that were going red and sending in our troops.
    Let our troops do what they're good at... when the dust settles a little and we've determined that theirs nothing left to break and no one left to kill... we pack our **** and go home.
    Leave the mess behind... if we can't earn their respect through diplomacy then we earn it through shear force. Let's face it, PC BS doesn't earn respect or friends and "Shock and Awe" only means something if we don't hang around and handout band aids and bottled water after we kicked their butts.
    Let them worry about rebuilding their 3 world ***** hole and putting the pieces back together. The word gets around that if you play footsie with the USA you'll get stomped on and left in the dirt.
    These little ***** hole country's will start policing their own problems and bringing down their own terrorist "cuz we don't want the USA here"...
    I'd rather take it to them... but we need to make it count.

Speak softly and carry a tactical nuke? Hmmm...I like it...

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    REALLY?? You are comparing a political/financial act to thousands of lives lost in the interest of Jihad?

I am sure the families of those lost would wholeheartedly disagree with you.

FYI...I lost several good friends on 9/11. I just don't believe its as simple as what the .gov and MSM has made it out to be and no one can convince me otherwise. That event served as a sling shot for the terror we face every day with the TSA and loss of freedoms/increased police state. My friends and those with family who lost their lives at ground zero get no justice until the truth comes out.

I have several friends without jobs right now or are under employed due to the economic crunch of 2008. I'm quite certain I made a very clear distinction in my post that these are two separate types of events with the same aim, control over the sheeple. One is war, the other is poor.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The war on terror is a complete hoax. Its a way for the few folks who run everything to control more assets. Whether it be the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, or Pearl Harbor, or the twin towers, it's all a method to implement more control on the people of America at the same time obtaining more powers abroad.

Please tell me why or how it's ok for the US to be currently funding and working with alQaeda on record to take over Syria ? Aren't these the same people that attacked the twin towers and killing over 3,000 people ? Most of these in power people are not real Americans and in my opinion do not represent how Americans really feel. Their choices and behavior do not represent how I feel.

This video is a interesting look at Cheney's false flag idea.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2K35j51_eM[/ame]

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    These posts have given me lots of stuff to research. Maybe I don't read close enough, but one thing I rarely / never find:
    1) What can I do to stop the corruption?
    2) What can we do to stop the corruption?
    3) Are we beyond stopping the corruption?

I know we can educate / spread the word, but so many bury their head in the sand or just think we're crazy.

We can say vote it out, really? With what we have left, I'll once again be voting against Obama, not for the other.

I still believe in America, not sure America believes in herself.

What do I do now, until I learn the next step?:

1) Spread the word.
    2) Teach my boys to earn their own way, & stand up for our Constitution.
    3) Pracice what I preach.
    4) Bless God!

May America Bless God, & God will Bless America!

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Maybe this video will also help you in the direction of your research.
    Also, I would research everything in great depth regarding politics,
    Gmo food, chemicals in our water, the list of topics to research is huge almost neverending, but there's not a damn thing wrong with being truly informed via your own personal research.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=mIrpToGU6D4&v=mIrpToGU6D4&gl=US

These posts have given me lots of stuff to research. Maybe I don't read close enough, but one thing I rarely / never find:
    1) What can I do to stop the corruption?
    2) What can we do to stop the corruption?
    3) Are we beyond stopping the corruption?

I know we can educate / spread the word, but so many bury their head in the sand or just think we're crazy.

We can say vote it out, really? With what we have left, I'll once again be voting against Obama, not for the other.

I still believe in America, not sure America believes in herself.

What do I do now, until I learn the next step?:

1) Spread the word.
    2) Teach my boys to earn their own way, & stand up for our Constitution.
    3) Pracice what I preach.
    4) Bless God!

May America Bless God, & God will Bless America!

Last edited:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I agree that people are actively trying to terrorize us and have devoted their entire lives and fortunes to that end.

I disagree with the manner in which we react to it. We're using shotguns to swat flies.

Top Bottom