• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    drawing with a silencer? remember what happened to James Bond in the books? his silencer caught in his pants when he tried to draw, and he had to spend six months in the hospital in consequence.;)

Sorry couldn't help myself. :D

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Not very practical in the summer time, but one could always shoulder carry.
    Come to think of it, I can't imagine that a silenced G26 would be much longer than a full size 1911. Plenty of folks carry those.

Ah hell, just OC that biatch. At least you are conserving your hearing and that of those around you if you ever had to let a string loose.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    have both cc and class three weapons permit in ind im pretty sure you can but you would have to carry all papers with you and i wouldnt advise you because you would prolly get alot of hassle if pulled over but if you have the right to do something sould be reason enough to want to, for that is liberty. freedom shouldnt have to ask as long as not hurting anyone.

kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    Well I agree, while as cool as this might be if you ever have to use your CCW it might not look too good in your favor in the courts...

Although I don't think there are any laws against this if you have your LTCH and your tax stamp/Form 1 or 4 with you, but if you move from county to county you are supposed to notify the sheriff of each county you are traveling into that county with your NFA firearm, i believe... You may want to consult a competent lawyer if you are serious.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, just trying to see the worst side of it lol... not to mention sheeeeple. (bahhh)

kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    What's a "class three weapons permit"? :dunno:

Class 1 is a normal FFL I believe,,
    Class 2 is a NFA item manufacturer license
    Class 3 is an FFL with the ability to have and deal in NFA items (SBR/SBS/Suppressors/Full auto/AOW)

Normal civilians just get a tax stamp on a Form 4 or Form 1 for a suppressor (depending if you buy it or make it) and it's a one time fee of $200 then.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Smells like ARFCOM in here.

And we certainly do not want that.

Barricade, it's all in good fun, we're just :stickpoke: ing you a little.

There is no such thing as a "class III permit" It is a very common misconception, especially on the 'net. All one needs to obtain a NFA or Class III item is to apply for the transfer and pay the tax. There is no blanket "permit" for owning such things. You should note, however, that EACH item you purchase is subject to it's own transfer and tax.

I'll apollogize in advance if you took offense to any of my ribbing.

Top Bottom