Is it a violation to put fake tickets on cars? If not, these might be worth buying.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I have seen the ones that say "Thank you for parking so close. In the future could you please leave me a can opener so I could get my car out!!!" These are funny. However, Both of my Grandmothers are Seventy+ years old, and probably don't park as well as they once did. I would be offended to the point of Thumping someone's head, if they found one on their car that asks "I hope you don't F--- like you park." I understand that it is your right to free speech, and that word does not offend me, but I also have people in my family who that would offend, and I respect them enough not to use that word around them. So, next time you put out a card like that, stop and think how you would feel if your wife, or mother or grandmother came out to their car to find a note like that!!

Honestly, every "mother/wife/grandmother" was a regular 'person' prior to getting old.

I really could careless if someone is XYZ when it comes to their driving skills. Drive properly, park properly or get the f' off the road.

Honestly resorting to physical violence over something like that? Way to be the bigger person. :rolleyes:

In any event, I liek the can opener line better than the drive like you screw one. I've used them before and will continue to. Someone tries to 'thump me on my head', they will die. By the knife, gun or my hands. To quote The Duke "I won't be laid a hand on." Words are words. Physical assaults are just that.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    . Someone tries to 'thump me on my head', they will die. By the knife, gun or my hands. To quote The Duke "I won't be laid a hand on." Words are words. Physical assaults are just that.

Really, you are going to kill someone, because of a message board general public threat...?!? Just Say'n :rolleyes:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    What kind of note would you put on this guy's car?
    car_park_accident_large-767450.jpg

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Really, you are going to kill someone, because of a message board general public threat...?!? Just Say'n :rolleyes:

Your reading comprehension was way off.
    Prometheus said:
    Words are words. Physical assaults are just that.

Exactly how do you get that? Instead of "just say'n" you do some 'just readin'.

Sorry to be rude about it, but as the poster above me said "I don't like where this is headed" and I agree with him. I'm not going to dragged into a "internet beat up thread" because you can't read exactly what was written.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Honestly, every "mother/wife/grandmother" was a regular 'person' prior to getting old.

I really could careless if someone is XYZ when it comes to their driving skills. Drive properly, park properly or get the f' off the road.

Honestly resorting to physical violence over something like that? Way to be the bigger person. :rolleyes:

In any event, I liek the can opener line better than the drive like you screw one. I've used them before and will continue to. Someone tries to 'thump me on my head', they will die. By the knife, gun or my hands. To quote The Duke "I won't be laid a hand on." Words are words. Physical assaults are just that.

I don't think you really got my point, man. The thing that would upset me is not the fact that they got a fake ticket for parking, because they both would laugh at that, and if you can't drive, you shouldn't. But, get the F' word out of it. Have some respect. My fathers mom is very Christian woman who I am afraid would be MORTIFIED to find that word on a note on her windshield. I know my mothers mom would not be very happy about it either. That is what would get me mad. It is not about what you say, but the way you say it, maybe with a little respect. But, you can ignore me, because I am the guy that thinks male enhancement ads don't belong in a sports page where Older women, and younger children could see them. There is a time and a place for the F word and for other such material, and where people that may be offended by it can stumble upon it, that is the wrong place! Didn't mean to seem to threaten anyone, just letting you know how I feel about certain people I respect being subjected to such material.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    And to add, just like you did not actually threaten to KILL someone, I did not threaten to thump someone's head, just stated that it would offend me to that point. But anyway, I agree with you in overall principle. Sometimes people need to have a wake up call about their respect of others, be it parking, driving language, actions, ECT.

So I would like to apologize for going off topic, and to anyone who thinks I am coming off as Holier-Than-Thou.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    And to add, just like you did not actually threaten to KILL someone, I did not threaten to thump someone's head, just stated that it would offend me to that point. But anyway, I agree with you in overall principle. Sometimes people need to have a wake up call about their respect of others, be it parking, driving language, actions, ECT.

So I would like to apologize for going off topic, and to anyone who thinks I am coming off as Holier-Than-Thou.

It's cool, sorry that I took your reply so seriously. I will say that anyone hitting me on the head is in trouble, I'm sticking to that ;)

Redneckmedic, sorry I left of the word "should" between you and do. I'm not quite as familiar with your vernacular as I thought. :cool:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I don't think you really got my point, man. The thing that would upset me is not the fact that they got a fake ticket for parking, because they both would laugh at that, and if you can't drive, you shouldn't. But, get the F' word out of it. Have some respect. My fathers mom is very Christian woman who I am afraid would be MORTIFIED to find that word on a note on her windshield. I know my mothers mom would not be very happy about it either. That is what would get me mad. It is not about what you say, but the way you say it, maybe with a little respect. But, you can ignore me, because I am the guy that thinks male enhancement ads don't belong in a sports page where Older women, and younger children could see them. There is a time and a place for the F word and for other such material, and where people that may be offended by it can stumble upon it, that is the wrong place! Didn't mean to seem to threaten anyone, just letting you know how I feel about certain people I respect being subjected to such material.

Mortified??? :rolleyes:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    perhaps super-sticky ones that have the message on the adhesive side, and you put it in front of the driver on the windshield so they HAVE to read it and HAVE to scrape it off before driving?

Even better just have the balls to stand there and whine to their face.

What a thread. Months or even years of big talk, tuff guys, guns, martial arts and "I would 'aves" and now this many people think they need to have little notes printed up so they can put them on an empty car and crawl off like a whiney little girl?

I'd just ignore it and go on or say what I've got to say.

Grown men with a pair of bollocks don't write notes or leave messeges on answering machines.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I hate it when people don't know how to park. But the fun part is when they've taken up more than their space and its on the right side of an open spot that's just big enough to fit one of my cars in, esp my focus. I then park closer to them so i have just enough room to get out, but don't leave them with much. But yet in all reality I'm centered in my spot and they are the ones that are parked wrong. lol.

I've done some notes before, but not too often. I normally just try to teach them a lesson. But most of the time I just park further out if possible to try to not have to bother with the idiots that can't drive.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

What a thread. Months or even years of big talk, tuff guys, guns, martial arts and "I would 'aves" and now this many people think they need to have little notes printed up so they can put them on an empty car and crawl off like a whiney little girl?

Grown men with a pair of bollocks don't write notes or leave messeges on answering machines.
    :lol2:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    What kind of note would you put on this guy's car?

Just one word: "Dayummm...."

Too late for this guy....

76.jpg

This one got what s/he had coming to her/him. There is a reason for that law. S/he probably figured s/he could afford to pay the ticket if one was issued, and s/he can probably afford to fix that window... but the FD has ensured that s/he will not be leaving until their work is done, and THAT is the consequence of his/her actions. They have a job to do and if this driver didn't want this to happen, all s/he had to do was park elsewhere.

"Dear sir or ma'am,

I have just hit your car. There are people watching me who think I am leaving you my name and contact information.

They are wrong."

I think this is funny in abstract. I would never leave such a note and I'd be *ahem* very angry :rolleyes: if someone did that on my car...But you have to admit, the first person who thought to do this was pretty original! :):

Dayummm....

Blessings,
    Bill

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I don't mind people parking close to me but I absolutely HATE when people park in the fire lane at the grocery store, if I owned a business with a parking lot I would also own a tow truck so the instant they put it in park I would haul there car off. also a little more on topic I'm disabled and use handicapped parking and also hate when people park in the handicap spots that aren't handicap spots but the blue line buffer zones. this ALWAYS happens at wal-mart and usually the strip mall on w. third st. so I have taken action against those jackholes and everytime someone parks by me in handicap spot that is just blue lines and not a spot I grab my trusty grease pencil and write on their windshield THIS IS NOT A PARKING SPOT MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU"LL THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING A STUPID DECISION. I figure it's easier than calling them in and giving them a fine.

Top Bottom