• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

Google Earth. I found some pictures of this massive war vessels, and they are not a joke.

293060.jpg
    toy-boats-2.jpg

toy-boat.jpg

You guys need to quit making jokes about the superior Iranian Navy. They have a record

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I think most are locally produced "fast" boats with machine guns and explosive bows.

I hope our guys have enough ammo and basic armor around the extra .50's to pepper them before they get too close to our ships.

What type of marking do you put on a gun or ship for sinking a fast boat?

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Detroit
    Beleive it or not these Muck Mucks have a Naval Fleet.....
    Google Iraninan Navy and you will see some of there vessels.
    I doubt they have a 100 to 1 compared to our Navy. Not to mention
    They have no hope in hell to compete with our Warships as they don't have enough combat experience.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Old aluminum fishing boats that two people could carry armed with a few AK's??????

I bet we could send their entire navy to the bottom of the sea in two days.

If those fishing boats are able to launch Sunburn anti-ship missiles, it will be our navy at the bottom of the sea.

Moskit_missile.jpg

from Wikipedia:
    It is one of the missiles known by the NATO codename SS-N-22 Sunburn. It reaches Mach 3 at a high altitude and its maximum low-altitude speed is M2.2, triple the speed of the subsonic American Harpoon.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I wouldn't be too worried about Iranians and their Navy. It is hard enough for them to muster a P-3 type plane to watch our ships, let alone come effectively to a Naval battle. China doesn't even have a match for our Navy yet, but they are working on it. (But they do have more submarines)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I think most are locally produced "fast" boats with machine guns and explosive bows.

I hope our guys have enough ammo and basic armor around the extra .50's to pepper them before they get too close to our ships.

That's when you call for the Coast Guard Hitron snipers :rockwoot: :ar15: :patriot:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

All you have to do is light them up with the Phalanx CIWS radar-guided 20mm Gatling gun mounted on a swivelling base that they use for anti ship missiles.

Shred one of those fast attacks boats to pieces.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Irainian Naval Might caught on spy sat video!!LOL

Secret spy video of the Iranian SECNAV leading manuvers!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEVl1gylZ24"]YouTube - Zed riding the jet ski[/ame]

Super hi tech assault craft! And those tactics! we should be afraid very afraid!LMAO!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    They may have 100 boats for each US Navy ship deployed in their AO. I wouldn't totally dismiss their ability to hurt us or even sink a ship. American PT boats had some success swarming Japanese ships in WWII and enough Silkworm anti-ship missiles could overwhelm the defenses of any US ship. Don't forget the damage done to the USS Cole by a rubber boat with a couple hundred pounds of explosives and a couple men willing to die to deliver them.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Being close to their shore I would not dismiss any of those boats. They could swarm a Carrier and sink it with Silkworms.

Top Bottom