• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The wife is going to Italy for ten days, we are Mint Mobile customers and looking at their website it's as easy as purchasing International Roaming minutes; is it? There are plenty of places offering international sim cards, esim cards, etc. I am pretty much worthless when it comes to "tech" and truly believe that the Terminator series of movies is prophecy.:ar15:

HELP!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And you also have to be careful, because the cheaper sims/plans are data only. So you'll still need an app to reach out if you dont want to do everything via iMessage and facetime, (assuming you have iphones). Or some other VOIP app like Teams.

And I'm in the same boat. wife and kids cant use their Patriot Mobile phones in Canada where we spend a week every year. So with our oldest driving next year, we need to find a solution too. (and there is NO public wifi on the island we go to)

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The wife is going to Italy for ten days, we are Mint Mobile customers and looking at their website it's as easy as purchasing International Roaming minutes; is it? There are plenty of places offering international sim cards, esim cards, etc. I am pretty much worthless when it comes to "tech" and truly believe that the Terminator series of movies is prophecy.:ar15:

HELP!
    When my sons are overseas we use WhatsApp, they just need wifi.
    I'm curious to see what the costs are for service.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    And you also have to be careful, because the cheaper sims/plans are data only. So you'll still need an app to reach out if you dont want to do everything via iMessage and facetime, (assuming you have iphones). Or some other VOIP app like Teams.

And I'm in the same boat. wife and kids cant use their Patriot Mobile phones in Canada where we spend a week every year. So with our oldest driving next year, we need to find a solution too. (and there is NO public wifi on the island we go to)
    1696356048116.png

Top Bottom