• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    Didn't know where this really belonged, so I figured this was the safest bet. Had this pop up on my Facebook today, and thought it looked pretty interesting. Wouldn't be too hard to camouflage the entrances, I would think.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Finally, a smart realtor. It's unbelievable how many realtors don't do pictures of the inside of utility buildings and garages.
    Actually not smart. The goal is not to show you pictures it is to put out bait that prompts a showing and hopefully an offer. If they put up too many pics and or info you may decide not to see it, there is a fine balance in marketing.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    Actually not smart. The goal is not to show you pictures it is to put out bait that prompts a showing and hopefully an offer. If they put up too many pics and or info you may decide not to see it, there is a fine balance in marketing.
    Agreed. I can also say that when we were looking for homes, garages were one of the first things I looked at. If it didn't work, the home was a no-go. So with no pictures, I wasted my time, and the realtor's.

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    Agreed. I can also say that when we were looking for homes, garages were one of the first things I looked at. If it didn't work, the home was a no-go. So with no pictures, I wasted my time, and the realtor's.
    Yep. When we started looking at houses, we sat down to come up with "Must-haves" for the house. My list was very simple: a garage that fit both cars. That was the one hill I was going to die on, and I let the realtor know in the very beginning.

Top Bottom