• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Looking to take someone shooting that has a .22 cal silencer that will fit on this gun.... just to see how it functions and see if i want to buy one for it... maybe a group shoot or something? anyone have one i can play with (in your presence of course)

rugerflag.jpg

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I have a Pilot that I use on that same barrel (as well as a Pac Lite upper). Be sure to get SUBSONIC .22 ammo to shoot out of a rifle, or you'll probably be disapointed (I know I was). Not an issue out of a pistol, though.
    I'm on the west side & am

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Hell, you could probably meet all THREE of us there and try out at least 4 different cans!!! I just happen to be a member of that club as well.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i find it highly unlikly that all three of you guys will be able to be there at the same time... you guys name the time and ill be there... as long as its not A shift on IFD M-F prefered.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don't know what A shift is, but I could meet you there on Tuesday around 6:30. I'll be there for the meeting anyway.... I have a Gemtech Outback II and a Tactical Innovations Quest.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    What days are you on this week?

My work schedule varies, meaning I never know when I am going to get home, but I am usually free after 5pm.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I don't know what A shift is, but I could meet you there on Tuesday around 6:30. I'll be there for the meeting anyway.... I have a Gemtech Outback II and a Tactical Innovations Quest.

What days are you on this week?

My work schedule varies, meaning I never know when I am going to get home, but I am usually free after 5pm.

:wavey:

Have can, will travel. And MCF&G isn't traveling very far. ;)

Tues at 6:30 works for me... it is an A shift but i am off.... can we put this one in the books?

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    You guys suck! That's the only night I've got class! Hopefully I'l be getting my OBII soon. I've been pending for three weeks and it's killing me!!!!

Doug K

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    tues at 6 30 it is..... do non members need to pay a fee to shoot? i have no problem with this and the amount of FNS i shoot i should join anyways...
    boilers ill let the members answer that question... they are the ones bringing the suppressors so its their call...

Fenway, i will be sure to post pictures... should i start a new thread with them or just post them in this one?

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I believe guests are required to drop a $5 spot in a box by the club house, IIRC.

Boiler, I don't see an issue with a spectator.

That being said, we will cap the meeting with you and Indy, I don't this to be a big event as that would require special permission from the club. Lets just keep it small and simple.

1)bigcraig--me
    2)VUPDblue--Nick
    3)shooter521--Mark
    4)IndyGunworks
    5)minuteman32--Dan

That looks good number for a informal suppressor test.

See ya'all Tuesday evening.

Last edited:

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Well, I just got ...... 'canned' (not the good kind) 2 weeks ago, so I suddenly find myself w/ a LOT more time on my hands! Tues. should work for me, too. I just have to ballance PD (reserve) training & taking my wife to the hospital/Dr. several times a week.

Top Bottom