• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Well, pardon my interruption! :rolleyes: Take a pill, man and keep your condescending, finger-waving to yourself.

This may indeed be "common and fairly popular," but I've never heard of it. Perhaps you would have understood that if you weren't so busy throwing labels around.

Sorry joslar15...I owe you an apology. That did sound a little shorter than what I meant it as. The stereotyping comment was meant in good humor, and the rest was meant to let you know basically what it was, but reading it again today it sounded harsh and I didn't mean it that way! That's what I get for doing things when I'm tired :coffee:

92FS said:
    I'll give it a try, but I need a definition of terms. Strong hand, weak hand. I am mostly left-handed but do some things right handed including shooting. Because I write left-handed but normally shoot right-handed, would you consider my strong hand my right for this event?
    Strong hand = hand you normally shoot with the majority of the time.
    Weak hand = the other hand.

kevinm said:
    can we do both rim and ceter fire?
    Yes, see post #1, there are 2 categories, rimfire and centerfire

Who else is in? :)

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Sorry joslar15...I owe you an apology. That did sound a little shorter than what I meant it as. The stereotyping comment was meant in good humor, and the rest was meant to let you know basically what it was, but reading it again today it sounded harsh and I didn't mean it that way! That's what I get for doing things when I'm tired :coffee:
    Ok Greg. ;)
    :cheers:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Would it be possible/easier to scan and email? I'm interested, but I'm lousy with actually mailing things.

Anyway, I'm not a great shot, but count me in...

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Just went to the range today, haven't tallied up my scores yet but I noticed I really need to practice on anything offhanded! I think this batch isn't going to be entered

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Would it be possible/easier to scan and email?
    If it's easier for you to scan/email them, that would be fine. Just be sure that the scanned image shows the holes clearly. If it isn't clear enough to determine if it breaks a line or not, then it will get the lower score. That's why I'd like to have them mailed if possible. If you must scan them, it sometimes helps to put a colored piece of paper behind the target to make the scanned holes show up better! PM me if you need an email address to send them to.

Just went to the range today, haven't tallied up my scores yet but I noticed I really need to practice on anything offhanded! I think this batch isn't going to be entered

See...at least this gives us a reason to get out and practice ;)

I've updated the list of entrants to include everyone that's signed up so far!

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Truckerman79, just PM'd you the information. Sorry for the delay, I didn't realize this thread got moved to the Shooting Sports area! :)

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    :rockwoot:Sign me up!! I have never done anthing like this but it sounds fun and I still have a week.

I have a somewhat stupid question. Is there a standard height on the taget from the ground? I know that sounds stupid but I am a noob to these things.:dunno:

Top Bottom