• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    I was having lunch today at the El Rodeo just north of 141st street off 37 around noon.

I looked up and there was a INGO hat on a gentleman having lunch with his family, I think.

I opted not to bother them, but its good to see you INGOers out an about.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I sat at a stop light last weekend by Clay Terrace Mall and saw the car in front of me (a hybrid of some kind) and a car 2 lanes over with an INGO sticker. Then it hit me that mine has one also so somebody behind me must think were are EVERYWHERE! :shady:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I am out and about very often with my INGO Tee-Shirt and people call me Sir. I don't know if it is out of respect of my grey hair or because of my persona while wearing my INGO Shirt and Vietnam Veteran with all my ribbons. :>)

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I seen a lot of INGO swag wearing people at the last Indy 1500. It was amazing how they looked like a deer in headlights when I said hello. 50% would acknowledge me when spoken to. The other 50% ignored me or they just aren't use to human interaction?

Op, don't be disappointed if you don't get the response your looking for if you approach another member in public.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I seen a lot of INGO swag wearing people at the last Indy 1500. It was amazing how they looked like a deer in headlights when I said hello. 50% would acknowledge me when spoken to. The other 50% ignored me or they just aren't use to human interaction?

Op, don't be disappointed if you don't get the response your looking for if you approach another member in public.

The other 50% have been shooting so long that their hearing is gone. What did you say sonny?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

/

They probably didn't recognize you...did you have your tall hat and beard on while waving around your AR and Constitution?

Top Bottom