• lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    My shoot.
    DW20Nightster203.jpg
    How much extra horse power does that air breather get? It is goo looking.

civilwar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Scipio
    I had 2002 Yamaha RoadStar Warrior but got destroyed in '08. Just got back on another 2002 Warrior this year, thanks Stainer:D
    5-19-07005.jpg

5-19-07001.jpg

After wreck in '08
    front.jpg

My "New" ride
    P09-10-11_17551.jpg

P09-10-11_1755.jpg

civilwar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Scipio
    Not really much of a story, bought the gray Warrior in '04 and enjoyed until I was riding it June '08 with a few friends in Switzerland County and a Dodge Ram was on my side of the curve. Luckily for me it was not a head on collision. Broke my left foot, lots of bruises and was off work for 2 months. Just settled my lawsuit against the driver of the Dodge this year. Told myself I would not get on another bike unless I found another Warrior that was in very good condition, which I did in our classifieds. Picked it up off Stainer, very nice fellow.

Kinda scary getting back on a bike after the accident but you have to overcome.

pic2.jpg

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Kinda scary getting back on a bike after the accident but you have to overcome.

I got picked off an '05 Venture in September of '05. An uninvited visitor from the very south T-boned me. I ordered my replacement '06 Venture over the phone from a rented hospital bed with the external fixture still on my left leg. I intended to ride!

Turned out doing it was a somewhat different matter. 60k miles later oncoming traffic still makes me nervous.

Top Bottom