Not open for further replies.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Agreed on the parks thing. I have a feeling that will be a no-go no matter how we look at it, so we'll need to look at a private facility (such as a house).

Indybeer raises a good point regarding the sixers. In my head, we're not sampling every single beer. We're sampling 6-10 different beers or so across a selection of 20-30 different flavors. I assume there will be plenty of leftover. I only said "six pack" because that's the smallest unit available and we won't have a dozen beers per person.

As I'm sure most of you who are into craft/import beers already know, 22oz. bombers are pretty common sizes, and offer a pretty decent amount of beer, especially for tastings. They're typically a little more expensive per bottle, but might allow for a little broader range of beers than 6-packs.

Also, I suggest we get together a list of items for the tasting, like someone already mentioned snacks. Those little plastic cups are great for tastings too.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not interested in attending because I'm a non-drinker.

BUT.......

I do work for one of the largest beer distributors in the US, and we do have a division that specializes in micro/import beers.

If interested I might be able to pull some strings and get some samples to contribute to the cause!

Let me know and I'll see if I can work some IndyBeerman magic!:40oz:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yea guys, of I'm gonna try and pulled some stings for samples, I need a date.
    I just can't waltz in and say I would like to get some micro samples for a small tasting and get asked for when then have to do this.......

:dunno: I dunno.

Click, click, NEXT!

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    The beer I drink is about $20-$30 a bottle.. No way I can afford to provide 10 bottles of the stuff :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom