• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    who said anything about a grill? I have a vertical smoker:rockwoot: and yes everything needs to be made from scratch so good on ya:yesway: I made 5 lbs. of homemade croutons today and 2 pints of ranch dressing.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do any of you guys use and PREFER TO USE those flavor injectors on your BBQ?

I got one once, and have misplaced it. But I like the idea. And the device (Ron Popeel?) that you can insert things like cloves of garlic LOOK interesting to me. I just have not gotten around to working them into my prep.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Do any of you guys use and PREFER TO USE those flavor injectors on your BBQ?

I got one once, and have misplaced it. But I like the idea. And the device (Ron Popeel?) that you can insert things like cloves of garlic LOOK interesting to me. I just have not gotten around to working them into my prep.

I don't prefer them but I have them and have used them. they have there place with some cuts of meat, I use a couple recipes for injections I have picked up at some contests.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Man this sounds good!

The Martinsville Conservation Club would certainly be an interesting venue.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    ....I have a better idea. If I can get some of you to help on pre cookout work...my place is open

Worse case for weather we can eat in the equipment barn.....

I'm about 10 minutes west of bloomington

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    well from the response and the way it may shape up I'm thinking INGO fundraising BBQ. proceeds go to the site and project INGOcare. that sounds noble to me. yes, no, bueller, bueller?

tk6968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Central Indiana
    CHEATER!!!!!!!!!:D if I want easy BBQ I will buy it. and I assume by memphis you mean dry?if so:yesway:

Yes, dry rub and seven hours in the smoker. Much more uniform than wood, gas, or charcol. For me all that matters is the final product. If I could buy ribs like mine I would, but you will not find any in Indiana.

Top Bottom