• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Has anyone heard about this? I hope it's not a dupe.

What local new reported.

Full story here....

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    This happens at every one around the us for a few years now.

Street take over devoled with covid.
    It was drag racing with big hp cars. Usually at night in low population area. Just the smell of tires and race gas. Some hurt feelings and lighter pockets.

Now the take overs are just burn outs for the gram and plenty of ppl hurt. Ppl that only care for the fame not the cars.
    It may be called the same. But no one from the original take overs are in them now.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’ve seen quite a few videos of this crap on FB. It’s amazing that there are people that stupid living amongst us. When I was younger we did plenty of street racing and hanging out but it was usually away from high traffic areas and we definitely didn’t just do burn outs and run into people. A large number of these cars are stolen so the drivers don’t care what happens to them.
    I’ve also noticed in the videos that quite a few of these street thugs have lasers that they wave all around adding to the danger of these take overs.
    There should be automatic confiscation of the cars, huge fines and loss of license for drivers caught doing these takeovers.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    T
    I’ve seen quite a few videos of this crap on FB. It’s amazing that there are people that stupid living amongst us. When I was younger we did plenty of street racing and hanging out but it was usually away from high traffic areas and we definitely didn’t just do burn outs and run into people. A large number of these cars are stolen so the drivers don’t care what happens to them.
    I’ve also noticed in the videos that quite a few of these street thugs have lasers that they wave all around adding to the danger of these take overs.
    There should be automatic confiscation of the cars, huge fines and loss of license for drivers caught doing these takeovers.

The last big bust of one netted 80 stolen cars.

They're literally just criminal conventions.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    yep, fines and loss of license, and increase their insurance! Yes, that will get them to behave!
    Brother, that stuff works as deterrent for us, the law-abiding working people.
    These are criminals, who don’t even have licenses, so they could care less. If they are even hauled to jail, they will be released within hours, and continue.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    yep, fines and loss of license, and increase their insurance! Yes, that will get them to behave!
    Brother, that stuff works as deterrent for us, the law-abiding working people.
    These are criminals, who don’t even have licenses, so they could care less. If they are even hauled to jail, they will be released within hours, and continue.
    It’s almost like… the people who are law abiding, are the ones who abide by the law. Criminals being definition, do not.

That is a point we get here at INGO. Elected officials with a D after their name have trouble with that concept.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Don't see that around here, must not work well on gravel roads.;)
    That’s where all the jacked up coal burners with 24 eyeball burning lights come from. They even drive around during the day with those damned things on blinding people. I know the cops are overworked and under appreciated but I’d love to see a unit that just went around and cited all the trucks, and some cars, that have off road only and/or unsafe equipment. As well as the sh+*boxes that speed around the roads with 2 donut tires and limo tinted windows.
    OMG, I’m officially a grouchy old man!!! Don’t pay any attention to me, just rambling… :oldwise:

Top Bottom