• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKsteve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Avon
    There seems to be some deals on AR stuff. not impressed with much else in terms of prices at the show

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The 1500 is almost becoming an AR-15 show. If you can't find parts and kits that you are looking for, they don't exist. At the January show, there were Bushmasters all over the place. If you can't get a good deal on one already built, there are all the parts makers, like Model 1 and J&T Distributing, and a bunch of others. Build one yourself! :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The 1500 is almost becoming an AR-15 show. If you can't find parts and kits that you are looking for, they don't exist. At the January show, there were Bushmasters all over the place. If you can't get a good deal on one already built, there are all the parts makers, like Model 1 and J&T Distributing, and a bunch of others. Build one yourself! :)

I'd love to build one, actually two, a varmiter (maybe .204) and a carbine. I'm kinda nervous about it though not knowing much about them. I do intend to have those two by the end of the year.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'd love to build one, actually two, a varmiter (maybe .204) and a carbine. I'm kinda nervous about it though not knowing much about them. I do intend to have those two by the end of the year.

Building one is pretty easy actually. Just got done with mine, and i know im not the only one on here who has built one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Best times to shop Indy 1500

I'm thinking pretty seriously about going to the show to shop for an AR.
    What are your theories on the when to time my visit to get the best deal and, or best selection?

ie, go first thing Friday to get full selection before what I might have wanted gets sold?

Then the opposite of that would be to go Sunday to take advantage of possibly better pricing with dealers reducing inventory trying to turn it into cash?

Maybe none of this matters?

465guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2008
    Yes it does matter. Friday for best selection. Sunday for the best deals imho

Top Bottom