• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    By the way, did anyone see the white husky? I overheard some ask, in complete seriousness, if it was “a wolf or a real dog.” Yes sir, they allow wolves to roam the aisles. :n00b:

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    By the way, did anyone see the white husky? I overheard some ask, in complete seriousness, if it was “a wolf or a real dog.” Yes sir, they allow wolves to roam the aisles. :n00b:
    Yes actually it was at the booth where I bought my Glock. Very mellow for a wolf ;)

tcoats84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    I picked up a sticker the INFO booth. Also picked up a spare mag. I make it to the 1500 about once a year at various times of the year. Attendance seemed very low yesterday and there were several empty vendor tables. Is the show on the decline or is the summer show always a little slower?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I picked up a sticker the INFO booth. Also picked up a spare mag. I make it to the 1500 about once a year at various times of the year. Attendance seemed very low yesterday and there were several empty vendor tables. Is the show on the decline or is the summer show always a little slower?
    The June and August shows in the smaller Expo Hall are definitely slower. The March show was busy, in the bigger South Pavilion and the vendors were packed in like cord-wood. When I say March was busy, not an early 2013/no .22 LR/vendors sold every gun they had/1.5 hour wait to get in if you could find the end of the line busy.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I picked up a Magazine for my Sig 1911-23, holster for the Sccy and an INGO Challenge coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I picked up a Magazine for my Sig 1911-23, holster for the Sccy and an INGO Challenge coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coin check!!! Tap-tap-tap-tap... this really doesn't work on the Internet.

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    New belts, FAST holsters, deep concealment holster, and then a couple patches and coin at the famous INGO Booth. Along with talking to BWFRAME & LOVEMYWOODS.........

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I bought a Large Mountain Dew and donated 1$ to a scout who was fundraising for his Eagle Scout project.
    Oh, and I got to meet Tony Katz who was shopping with his son in tow. I thanked him for his support of 2a (amongst other things) and he recalled hearing about INGO in a recent conversation with Guy Relford.
    Like Garrison, Relford, Chicks on the Right and others, INGO donated a shirt each to Tony and his son.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth! I've got the target and will come up with a shoot of some kind to determine this shows winner sometime this week!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I bought a Large Mountain Dew and donated 1$ to a scout who was fundraising for his Eagle Scout project.
    Oh, and I got to meet Tony Katz who was shopping with his son in tow. I thanked him for his support of 2a (amongst other things) and he recalled hearing about INGO in a recent conversation with Guy Relford.
    Like Garrison, Relford, Chicks on the Right and others, INGO donated a shirt each to Tony and his son.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth! I've got the target and will come up with a shoot of some kind to determine this shows winner sometime this week!

That's great Robbie. Katz practically lives at WIBC, INGO is on the map!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Scored some dirt cheap CCI .22lr and got a great deal on .30-30 ammo. Optics shopping. Knife shopping. New stocks for the .44 Special Ruger Bisley, like a light maple, gorgeous.

We left and then went downtown to a movie at the Circle Center Mall (love those reclining seats!), then beer shopping at Crown on Delaware, and then late lunch at Goose the Market on 22nd.

Great day.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Scored some dirt cheap CCI .22lr and got a great deal on .30-30 ammo. Optics shopping. Knife shopping. New stocks for the .44 Special Ruger Bisley, like a light maple, gorgeous.

We left and then went downtown to a movie at the Circle Center Mall (love those reclining seats!), then beer shopping at Crown on Delaware, and then late lunch at Goose the Market on 22nd.

Great day.

No tail today.....:shady:

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I bought some Trail Boss powder and tried to sell/trade my RRA LAR-15 but it would appear that the market is saturated with ARs. That seems to be the story of my life. The stuff I want is the hottest thing on the market and I have to pay a premium, and the stuff I want to sell is yesterday's news and almost worthless. Perhaps I should trade my LAR for some Beanie Babies. I hear they might be hot sellers this holiday season.

Top Bottom