• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Forgot to mention got to talk to @MadMan66 for a while today. I think he’s out on the mean streets now.

Only got a few hours in at this show due to my regular work obligations. And it's been busy out here, so haven't been able to check this thread. Only one loaded gun landed in our hands while I was there. One too many, but not surprising. Those 8 big signs outside the building, in the lobby, and right in your face as you walk in the door, that say "No loaded guns inside building" are just too easy to miss! :facepalm:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Only got a few hours in at this show due to my regular work obligations. And it's been busy out here, so haven't been able to check this thread. Only one loaded gun landed in our hands while I was there. One too many, but not surprising. Those 8 big signs outside the building, in the lobby, and right in your face as you walk in the door, that say "No loaded guns inside building" are just too easy to miss! :facepalm:
    Maybe they were illiterate...

When I go to a gun show (not working a booth) those are the occasions I carry a revolver. I figure butt first with cylinder swung out is a welcome change.

I always wonder how many rounds will be ejected from unloaded weapons.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015

b'lieve I heard an announcement along those lines, mid-afternoon.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500!!

THE BIG STORY!! It’s flipping COLD out there!! Inside: none of the overhead doors are up, so it is very comfortable in here, I shed my flannel shirt, not long after walking in and just have a T-shirt on.

We are on the suck side of the air handler, opposed to the blow side that has the warm air, so when the door gets raised, we can tell it.

So far, I’ve picked up a couple, double stack, mag pouches, and some chocolate coated coffee beans. I’ll see if I bring my money home with me today or if it burns a hole in my pocket.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I would say that I wish I was closer to Indy but no way. I wish the gun show was closer to me and I was farther from the city. Sounds like a good time.
    Huge, lots of new stuff. Always something to leave with. Looking for one particular gun but no go. Left with a Swiss wool blanket and new gun belt.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just saw IMPD, the promoter, and a vendor walk-through definitely with a purpose. Somebody’s about to get busted.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I know that post is 10 days old but anytime I see a Moterhead reference it makes me smile. I'm not as old as I thought.

81DsROnvL4L._AC_SY879_.jpg

Top Bottom