• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery, I told you if you kept calling them 'Nagant's' the gods of Mosin lore would exact there revenge.
    The good news is you can set things right with the gods, just have Laura give you a commie cosmoline rub down 3 times a day and start drinking Russian bathtub vodka instead of Grey Goose.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hippie...:)

Thanks for all the positive words folks.....I ain't dead.....I almost bought the farm...Had to have a conversation with my wife that I thought would be 40 years from now...It was dark, it was light......My first day out of the Hospital my cousin brought me a stick and I held it in my hand and wept... trees are really beautiful.....I called in a squirrel in the back yard by mouth and laughed when he couldn't figure out where I was....I am sitting here basking in the smell of cosmoline and Hoppe's # 9...The first time I was able to wrap my hand around a Smith and Wesson was beautiful...I wept tears of joy...Snapdragon knows....

I had a good Doctor who saved my life.....My first night by myself I called up a carpenter buddy of mine and asked Him to come on in for a visit and He hasn't left yet....I am going to let Him stay...He is a real craftsman.....

Sreveh...My daughter did fine through this....I was worried but she did good...

mrjarrell,hornandy.....I missed you boys.....

kirk freeman...I got a flier for a seminar you are doing...I may try to go just to shake your hand...You are a class act Sir.....

To all those INGO members I have wielded words to in a mean manner...I am sorry....That Indiucky is gone........

LOVE EVERBODY !!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't been to a hospital in 30 years....Lot of upgrades in the past 30 years....

So glad you are on the mend. You have been missed. Any version of you is just fine with the mouse.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Day two folks....Doing five hours at a time at the shop...Yesterday looked like a block party...Sun is shining, sky is blue...Guns make good food for the soul....

Thank ALL of you for your support and kind words....I am humbled by it all...Getting home and finding a piece of mail with Kirk Freeman's name on it was kind of cool....It seemed "normal" and real and reminded me of the folks I admire here that I have never met...I have never posted on INGO from home and will not...Yet Kirk found his way inside the home of a very private man...It was weird and right at the same time...

The power of mass mailings I suppose....:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery, I told you if you kept calling them 'Nagant's' the gods of Mosin lore would exact there revenge.
    The good news is you can set things right with the gods, just have Laura give you a commie cosmoline rub down 3 times a day and start drinking Russian bathtub vodka instead of Grey Goose.

Thought about you brother!!!! I had the doc remove the "nagant" while he was in there...His grandparents immigrated here from...(Drum Roll)...RUSSIA...Great guy and I will share a story with you about our meeting the next day post op...He has got a heckuva sense of humor....

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Day two folks....Doing five hours at a time at the shop...Yesterday looked like a block party...Sun is shining, sky is blue...Guns make good food for the soul....

Thank ALL of you for your support and kind words....I am humbled by it all...Getting home and finding a piece of mail with Kirk Freeman's name on it was kind of cool....It seemed "normal" and real and reminded me of the folks I admire here that I have never met...I have never posted on INGO from home and will not...Yet Kirk found his way inside the home of a very private man...It was weird and right at the same time...

The power of mass mailings I suppose....:)

Rick, if I had known this many people were going to respond to this thread, I would have charged admission to it!!

It speaks very highly of you, Brother.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It speaks highly of the good folks on INGO...Not me brother...

And this is why Ingo stands out from the rest. It is the quality of those who spend time and share in here. Meeting these people in the real world has been a blessing as well.
    Stay strong and get well sir. I would love to make the journey down to your store one day.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And this is why Ingo stands out from the rest. It is the quality of those who spend time and share in here. Meeting these people in the real world has been a blessing as well.
    Stay strong and get well sir. I would love to make the journey down to your store one day.

Indy1919a4 and I will probably be heading down to National Gun Day at the Lousiville conference center the first weekend of March and will be stopping by. You'd be welcome to tag along. Hopefully Rick will be at the shop for more than 5 hours at a time by then. I don't think I've ever spent less than 2 hours in his shop! :)

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    It speaks highly of the good folks on INGO...Not me brother...

Yep, and you're one of the good folks.

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Health stuff can be scary, one day a person is happy and healthy, the next day bam!
    And here is something that is sure to perk you up. I know how much you enjoy it, the Ferdinand show is this weekend...

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Tickled to hear you're ok and on the mend Rick. Good news too about your carpenter friend. Hope to see ya at Ferdy this weekend!

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    Glad to hear you are doing better! We've had talks about health before, you'll have to fill me in and give me some insights. I can probably learn some more from you brother!

Top Bottom