• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    yea that sounds great.. Now explain ALL the companies that have followed similar business models, that dont sell products in Walmart.

Furniture, Appliances, Cars... The list is huge. They all have NOTHING to do with walmart.

The problem is much much bigger, but everyone blames walmart, because its the first, logical conclusion.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    yea that sounds great.. Now explain ALL the companies that have followed similar business models, that dont sell products in Walmart.

Furniture, Appliances, Cars... The list is huge. They all have NOTHING to do with walmart.

The problem is much much bigger, but everyone blames walmart, because its the first, logical conclusion.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. Everyone else uses some form of their business model because their executives and stockholders demand more profit. Wal-mart is the biggest retailer on this planet. So, why wouldn't other corporate box stores try to mimic their ways?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    So, executives of a company, demand more money... Yes, clearly Walmart was the FIRST company to do this.

This country has destroyed itself, making it impossible to compete with the global market, and Im not sure we should have ever in the first place..

An American company used to thrive in the country, because the company had lower overhead than now, with all the taxes, and, fees, and insurance, and everything else. They were filled with workers, willing to put in an honest days work, without having to be begged or bribed to do so, and you could bet, that the products they made were built with pride, and they were built to last. This country has become obsessed with short term profit, and has no respect for the consumer, employee, or employer for that matter.

Its become such a pain in the ass to even have a business here, and thats a larger part of why they move overseas.

You can blame the retailer all you want, but its the declination of the moral fiber of the average American that is to blame.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    You can blame the retailer all you want, but its the declination of the moral fiber of the average American that is to blame.

100% agree with this.

I also agree that Wal-Mart basically sucks. Their presence hurts local economies, it's true. However, Mr and Mrs Average Small Town Joe CHOSE to stop shopping at Old Bill's hardware Store or Buckley's Department Store. Walmart can move in to any small town it wants -- it's the citizens of that town that go to Wal-Mart and buy their products. It's the American people that abandoned their neighbors and their local economies.

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Last week while on a business trip from S.Bend area to Louisville, KY I stopped at a few Walmarts south of Indy to the IN/KY border. I was looking for 22LR, 223 and 9mm. Didn't see any but was kinda surprised to see a Colt AR15 for $1395 and a few Ruger 10/22s.

Did enjoy the new Cabelas in Louisville. No ammo their ether.

Looked at a 9mm DPMS AR at a Bass Pro shops for $799. Still no ammo.

My daughter called me today during her lunch hr and said she just bought the last 4 boxes of Federal 9mm at a Mishawaka Walmart @ $13.95.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I scored some Federal 45 auto at Walmart in Richmond. I got the rest of what they had. They didn't have any other calibers left by the time I got there.

I stopped in Dunham's today. The lady said their truck was expected later and they should have ammo in the morning. So if anyone is in the area Friday morning you might want to stop in to see if they have anything.

Top Bottom