Indiana State Police release statement after two police officers shot in Mitchell during a traffic stop

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Not sure about your small town, but ours has been the meetup up place for a few years now. They actually rent a couple low income apartments and it is where the urban yutes from Chicago, Gary or Lake county in general will meet up with the other urban yutes from South Bend, Indy, Fort Wayne.

They routinely get busted with larger quantities, but they know that the small 1-2 officer PD can't keep up with them.
    They are regularly busted on the nearby highways with large amounts of heroin and other drugs.

Our is close to 3 highways, 35, 30, and 31 so it is easy for meetups, and a lot less police presence.
    I don't live far from you. Right off of 39 North out of North Judson.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wasn't one of the names I've seen on the police blotter, but WBS is the next town south.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    We are out in the sticks and have a 16 Officer Police force. And a population of about 7300 if you fart off key they know.

You see drug busts in the paper weekly some of them on I-64 by the ISP. It’s nothing compared to areas like Scott county.
    In Alexandria we have 16 also, but with 4900 people. Its a huge burden on the residents.

Top Bottom