• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I believe Guy Relford mentioned this one in his Jan 13th WIBC "Gun Guy" radio program. His program was about the state legislature's pending 2A related legislation.

I also expect it to be DOA. All the Usual Suspects are virtue signaling to their constituencies with a number of bills, so they can beat their drums, toot their horns and thump their chests that they attempted to "Do Something" with "Sensible Gun Laws".

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I had a guy and his son come into work yesterday, son was looking for a Sig 365, but said he knew he couldn't buy one, because he was 19, he was a bright, well spoken, and mature young man, I told him and his dad to get a LTCH for the son, and his dad could legally purchase the gun for him, and he could carry. They came back in an hour later, and bought the 365, and that he'd used his phone to get the LTCH process started.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I had a guy and his son come into work yesterday, son was looking for a Sig 365, but said he knew he couldn't buy one, because he was 19, he was a bright, well spoken, and mature young man, I told him and his dad to get a LTCH for the son, and his dad could legally purchase the gun for him, and he could carry. They came back in an hour later, and bought the 365, and that he'd used his phone to get the LTCH process started.
    Why would he need a ltch for his dad to purchase the gun and gift it to him?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The idiot that drafted this bill must really think it will stop the juvenile cretins and gang bangers from packing a “fortay“ Glock and shooting up various places and people.
    Just another delusional libtard politician. :horse:
    You left out the Glock Switch. Gotta have that Glock Switch now.

Top Bottom