• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    This is an important topic. Important that readers are not mislead into thinking that a single member's opinion reflects the opinion of all (or even most) Indiana Gun Owners.

Maybe you might elaborate on how a Tennessee firearm private sale is regulated by the state?

:)
    That was kind of my point, lol . I sure would not want to be responsible for being that one member that is all knowing.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Having trouble sharing the file, Tennessee Attorney General says private gun sales follow federal law. Occasional sale GTG and no background check.

We also have Indiana Code that addresses gun sales without exceeding federal law.

Caleb8521

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2022
    Woodburn
    Keep in mind, if it "looks" like a business the government will treat it as a business. For tax law most of the time you want that.
    As far as the ATF goes, you don't want that.
    If I were you I would stop doing the "bill of sale and ID" thing, especially if you're wondering if you're doing it as a business.
    Just make sure the person is legal and as long as you don’t knowingly sell a firearm to an individual unable to legal own then your okay good rule of thumb is make sure they have a carry permit if your that worried abt it

Top Bottom