• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Indiana On The Fly Show January 9th (Saturday)

I just got this in my email. I worked the door last year and we had a good turn out.

Greetings,

Looking for something to do this winter?

I'm writing to invite you to Indiana's 3rd annual fly fishing and wing shooting show Saturday, Jan. 9th at the State Fairgrounds Ag/Hort Building in Indianapolis.

Indiana on the Fly will feature exhibitors from across the Midwest and Canada with enough variety to satisfy the most discriminating outdoor sports enthusiast.

Fly fishing celebrity and conservationist Craig Mathews from Blue Ribbon Flies in West Yellowstone Montana will be presenting seminars on fly fishing in Montana as well as upland bird hunting. Additional presenters will be conducting seminars on a variety of related topics. The day's activities also include a gear show, a sporting dog demonstration, fly tying exhibitors as well as children’s casting, fly tying area and art contest.

Allen Rumble of Total Financial Group is the primary sponsor of the show.

Admission is $10 at the door, kids under 10 are free as well as scouts in uniform. This one day show will take place from 9:00-5:00. Don't miss this opportunity to beat the winter blues and prepare for the upcoming fishing and hunting season. Visit www.reelwomen-reelmen.com for more information or call (317) 627-1164. Tickets can be purchased at the door or on-line in advance .
    Please help us spread the word by forwarding this invite or including this information on your web-site.
    Thank-you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
    Patti Beasley
    And the Indiana On The Fly Team

Last edited:

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Please note the date change. The show is on Saturday. See you there. I will be the ugly balding guy taking money at the door so say hi. (Last year the other money takers were the lovely reelwomen. For some odd reason all the guys wanted to go to their table...)
    Alan

Top Bottom