• BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Mr. Weaver

Randy Weaver was a vendor at a Indy 1500 a few years back, selling his book.

A fairly quiet and mild mannered man, who's only crime was not being able to afford a criminal attorney.

I don't know what I would do if the government murdered my wife and son.
    Have met the man and bought his book. Yes, he seems to be a very nice guy. Seems to me he was a Special Forces alumni. But in regard to militias he came to attention for attending questionable encampments. He was then entrapped by agents who were trying to make a mole out of him. That's very basic. Bottom line is, we are all judged by the company we keep. Right or wrong.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Have met the man and bought his book. Yes, he seems to be a very nice guy. Seems to me he was a Special Forces alumni. But in regard to militias he came to attention for attending questionable encampments. He was then entrapped by agents who were trying to make a mole out of him. That's very basic. Bottom line is, we are all judged by the company we keep. Right or wrong.

IIRC, he was Army Green Beret that served in Viet Nam.

Its too bad that the 1A guarantees of assembly and association with even undesirable elements, resulted in federal agents to not only judge him, but pass sentence by summary execution of his wife and son.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I ran into some Militia members at Atterbury last year. All I can say is wow, I would not join them if I was on my own and SHTF. Well actually, they would make good targets as you run away.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    IIRC, he was Army Green Beret that served in Viet Nam.

Its too bad that the 1A guarantees of assembly and association with even undesirable elements, resulted in federal agents to not only judge him, but pass sentence by summary execution of his wife and son.

In my reckoning, Lon Horiuchi would be very deserving of execution. The only difference is that it should follow a proper trial rather than the way he handed out executions.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    In my reckoning, Lon Horiuchi would be very deserving of execution. The only difference is that it should follow a proper trial rather than the way he handed out executions.

What's the difference, he still gets executed?
    I think what ID is attempting to infer is that Lon, played Judge, Jury, and Executioner all on his own. You know the Vigilante thing that makes most civilized persons cringe at...

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Agreed. Though I'm rather surprised that a bounty hasn't been collected for his head.

Horiuchi's cowardly act of shooting an unarmed woman whilst holding her 10 month daughter, screams for justice.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think what ID is attempting to infer is that Lon, played Judge, Jury, and Executioner all on his own. You know the Vigilante thing that makes most civilized persons cringe at...
    Apparently some in law enforcement aren't into the whole due process thing.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ...and the Creator of that thread was just online a couple minutes ago..
    Hmmm :cool:

Oh wow....I just perused the watchman's website......and looked at their online application..........not a chance I would ever give that information to anybody like that.

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    These cats will lead to a epidemic of carpal tunnel syndrome from the repetitive face palming...

Top Bottom