• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I think I've got a new stalker. First insinuating I have mental issues, now I'm a klan member.

Hardly.....and just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that I'm after you......but you could have an ex wife or gf stalking you.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thread-Direction.jpg

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I worked with "General" flat. He and I share the same views on politics and I like to shoot and am a real former Marine. "General" flat wanted to recruit me for a skill multiplier. I will say this, he has no military experience aside from an entry level seperation at bootcamp from the Marine Corps. He got kicked out for something or other after two weeks. He was never stationed with any unit anywhere and his ROTC experience from one semester is his guiding light as a "General". He's a waste of flesh and his recruiting tactics are very absurd. He offered me a captain's position in his militia. I thoughtfully declined and then publicly humiliated him for lying about his "prior" service. He went on to say that although he wasn't a Marine that he chooses to associate with Marines because he would've been one if not for his early seperation. He didn't bother telling me about the truth of his service until confronted. He has no marksmanship skills or fieldcraft. The only thing he is good at is being a political windbag. He always has some physical condition that keeps him from participating in any field training except for posing in green sateens on his website. Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

sounds great, sign me up!

Top Bottom