• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    Well this is a new one for me. Growing up in Grant County in the 80s and early 90s, we country folk didn't have much else to do on a Friday night. You went to football games. If there was a fight, you pulled out a fist and started swinging. The only people there to break it up were teachers, maybe the principal, or maybe a parent but usually the parents would just watch or ignore it.

I went to my first high school football game tonight since graduating almost 30 years ago. Pike v. Zionsville. There were so many police vehicles, it looked like a school shooting scene aftermath! They had you line up and you got wanded down before you could go in. What in the heck? Regardless, it was my first game in a very long time and it will definitely be my last!! No thank you!

Colts Ironman

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    Agree.

Disarming me is in no way securing me.
    Now I know the law but concealed is just that. I'm not going anywhere without my guns. I was just a few feet away in line before I realized they were wanding people. The police were all over but I wasn't expecting that. I did not feel comfortable at all!

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Well this is a new one for me. Growing up in Grant County in the 80s and early 90s, we country folk didn't have much else to do on a Friday night. You went to football games. If there was a fight, you pulled out a fist and started swinging. The only people there to break it up were teachers, maybe the principal, or maybe a parent but usually the parents would just watch or ignore it.

I went to my first high school football game tonight since graduating almost 30 years ago. Pike v. Zionsville. There were so many police vehicles, it looked like a school shooting scene aftermath! They had you line up and you got wanded down before you could go in. What in the heck? Regardless, it was my first game in a very long time and it will definitely be my last!! No thank you!
    Was it a Pike or Zionsville home game ?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Now I know the law but concealed is just that. I'm not going anywhere without my guns. I was just a few feet away in line before I realized they were wanding people. The police were all over but I wasn't expecting that. I did not feel comfortable at all!

More info. When you saw the wanding going on did you exit the line and store your guns in your car and then go back to the game, go through the line with your guns and were‘t detected, or leave the game altogether ?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You realize that stadiums are school property and a no-go legally, right? So you should have expected to disarm from the moment you thought “gee, I should go to a HS football game.”

Colts Ironman

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    More info. When you saw the wanding going on did you exit the line and store your guns in your car and then go back to the game, go through the line with your guns and were‘t detected, or leave the game altogether ?
    I left. Dropped the kids off

Last edited by a moderator:

Colts Ironman

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    It's their school. Plenty of security. If i couldn't get in, no one else could. The point of all this is, the demographic of our generations have changed so much. To the point we have to heavily arm places where we should be free to protect ourselves. Free to watch games with our kids without the worry of people committing crimes. I carry concealed for reasons. It's no one's business

Top Bottom