• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    I know several people in Virginia who have said in the past, it can never happen here. We need to voice our opposition to the bill now!

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Just heard Sen. Taylor on WIBC.

Someone should tell this guy we don't need him 'on our side' as he claims to be.

Limiting magazine capacity will have zero effect on decreasing gun violence in the State of Indiana or elsewhere.

Restricting someone of legal age to vote and join the military from purchasing a long gun is absurd. What if that 18 year old is enlisted? Now they will not be allowed to purchase semi-automatic versions of select fire rifles they've been trusted with to defend our country? We would be restricting their right to train themselves better to compensate for a lack of training of enlisted personnel (other than grunts) that typically get an annual visit to the range (IF that) to 'check the box' in the unit readiness roster.

Some of you may have read that I just moved here from MA to get away from this garbage, but it looks like posturing politicians are becoming an epidemic nationwide.

Take it from someone that's watched it happen...Indiana needs to have a zero tolerance policy in regards to politicians attempting to restrict their 2nd Amendment Rights. Once these dirt-bags get their hooks in, it's all down hill from there.

I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, but the time is now to stand up and demonstrate that we will not take this attempt at infringement sitting down.

Call, write, call again...get involved before it's too late.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    I emailed my Senator, Blake Doriot. I am not really sure where he stands on things. He doesn't seem to do social media and I don't recall ever getting an actual response from any prior emails. I may have gotten a "will consider your views" response.

Sen. Doriot won't support this. He is a big 2A guy. He does shoots at the CMP etc.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just heard Sen. Taylor on WIBC.

Someone should tell this guy we don't need him 'on our side' as he claims to be.

Limiting magazine capacity will have zero effect on decreasing gun violence in the State of Indiana or elsewhere.

Restricting someone of legal age to vote and join the military from purchasing a long gun is absurd. What if that 18 year old is enlisted? Now they will not be allowed to purchase semi-automatic versions of select fire rifles they've been trusted with to defend our country? We would be restricting their right to train themselves better to compensate for a lack of training of enlisted personnel (other than grunts) that typically get an annual visit to the range (IF that) to 'check the box' in the unit readiness roster.

Some of you may have read that I just moved here from MA to get away from this garbage, but it looks like posturing politicians are becoming an epidemic nationwide.

Take it from someone that's watched it happen...Indiana needs to have a zero tolerance policy in regards to politicians attempting to restrict their 2nd Amendment Rights. Once these dirt-bags get their hooks in, it's all down hill from there.

I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, but the time is now to stand up and demonstrate that we will not take this attempt at infringement sitting down.

Call, write, call again...get involved before it's too late.
    Glad to have you on board brother. I cross posted on the 2020 legislative action thread since I was sitting at stop lights as I was posting. Good news is you are in a lot more 2A friendly State now. We have to stay vigilant, but I’ll be shocked if this sees the light of day. It is important to see what self-proclaiming so-called gun supporters call good legislation.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Another idiot Indiana legislator! Why can’t these morons do something constructive like fixing roads and bridges at a faster pace? Or working to give public school teachers a much needed significant pay raise? Or maybe even finding ways to cut waste in state budgets? My brain hurts just thinking about this stuff!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Another idiot Indiana legislator! Why can’t these morons do something constructive like fixing roads and bridges at a faster pace? Or working to give public school teachers a much needed significant pay raise? Or maybe even finding ways to cut waste in state budgets? My brain hurts just thinking about this stuff!
    Because they are so obsessed that taking guns away will solve all the problems. None will admit that criminals won't turn theirs in and the good law abiding citizens will be fine with nothing to protect themselves with.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Find out how many Bloomberg dollars he's getting and how much he's pocketing. Publish that.

Always follow the money

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sen. Taylor's district is mostly the east side of Indianapolis. Post Road and 38th street etc.

That is incorrect, the majority of his district falls along the Lafayette Road, Michigan Road corridor, with it reaching as far north as 71st and south to 10th with a small portion snaking off towards Keystone, maybe 15% of his district is east of Meridian.

IN_SD_33.JPG

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Posturing for Daddy Bloombucks. Notice me, senpai!!! :rolleyes:

The one constant of politics is that everyone dreams of jumping to higher office. They tilt at windmills in hopes of getting noticed and getting some of that sweet billionaire $$$$$$ to fund their ascent.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    That is incorrect, the majority of his district falls along the Lafayette Road, Michigan Road corridor, with it reaching as far north as 71st and south to 10th with a small portion snaking off towards Keystone, maybe 15% of his district is east of Meridian.

Yes. Thank you for the correction.

You gotta love those little gerrymandered notches, crevices and otherwise goofy district lines!

Top Bottom