• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Just wondering if anyone has gotten their refund back from federal? Filed both state and federal electronically about six weeks ago and got the Indiana state refund back in about two weeks. Jim.

efd1295

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Northern IN
    Yes, I filed the last week of Febuary. Filed federal electronically and state via snail mail. Got my federal refund the first week of March and just received my paper check from the state.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I e-filed a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything back. State cashed my check but have not heard a word from federal but then I haven't heard anything from last year either. ??????

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    We e-filed with H R Block 3-9-22, got the state back in 8 days and federal today. But, snail mailed them last year and still haven't received the federal. Got the state back in about a month.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We e-filed with H R Block 3-9-22, got the state back in 8 days and federal today. But, snail mailed them last year and still haven't received the federal. Got the state back in about a month.
    It always irks me that we can't effectively file a return without the aid of a for-profit company.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    Last year…I e-filed the first week of March and was due a refund from Federal. I had to pay state. But last year…I didn’t receive my federal refund until late August. I had my congressman working on it. I was told by someone in his office that he was paying a staffer full time to track down constituents federal refunds.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Nope. I do not provide interest-free loans to the government.
    Everyone always likes to bring this up. Have money in the bank? Are they Paying you intrest? Do they charge you a fee to have the account?

If you answered no to question 1, you're providing the bank an interest free loan. If you answer yes to question 2, you're actually paying them to hold your money. Negative interest.

Most banks don't pay interest unless you have a decent chunk of change in there.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Told the wife most were getting refunds back in 2 or 3 weeks she found an app to check. It has been received and is being reviewed, oh boy.
    Could have to do with her having her own business and making good money with it so she was making pretty large quarterly payments. That is giving us a good size refund now that the last nine months of the year she made close to zip with her business. Jim.

Top Bottom