• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Mine arrived today. I got the GLOCK 19 size to carry either my 19/23/27 in.
    Have had it on for 2 hours now, wearing it about the 2 o'clock position.
    I'm more of an OWB kind of guy, but this is very comfortable

Update: Wore it all day long and except for where the mag base pokes my overhang it was comfortable to wear all day long.

Last edited:

d012

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Thanks for the thread, always looking for new holsters. The website is full of info.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I got mine about 2 months ago and tried it for a month. While it is a really nice made holster and has some great ideas in its design, it was not comfortable for me at all. I carry appendix all the time pretty much either a Kahr CM9 in a PJ holster or a Glock 19 in a Bladetech holster. The incog just did not do it for me at all. It was fine in the 3:00 -4:00 position but I have a Concealment Solutions Black Mamba that does it better. I really had high hopes for the INCOG but it didn't work with my body type 5'8" 180lbs 32" waist.

No I do not have the INCOG any longer my son is running it and he likes it.

Last edited:

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    The clips are good, but as set up, the holster is better suited for strongside carry than appendix. I prefer a single attachment point for appendix carry so the holster can move with my body. I'm a big fan of the PHLster access for that reason, which also uses gcode's clips, but is a lower profile holster with a single attachment point.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    The clips are good, but as set up, the holster is better suited for strongside carry than appendix. I prefer a single attachment point for appendix carry so the holster can move with my body. I'm a big fan of the PHLster access for that reason, which also uses gcode's clips, but is a lower profile holster with a single attachment point.

I agree with the single attachment point for being able to move around a bit. Just placed my order for a PHLster ACCESS. Looks like it may work a little better. Thanks Marc.

Last edited:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    a lot of people are running the INCOG with only one clip and seem to like it.

This is super frustrating because it took me so long to find the perfect OWB holster, and it worked really well for IWB... Then I switch to AIWB and there are so many options I don't know what the best is for me. I am running a Henry Holster AIWB right now, that and occasionally a Raven VG2. I would like to try one of these, but I don't want to wait forever for something I might not like. I'm pretty happy with what I have now, but I feel there can always be improvements and I really like the look of these clips.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha

The INCOG runs great with only one clip, thats how I carry it every day. I recently ran it appendix style in a Defensive Pistol 1 course with Cory and Erika (today actually... I'm finishing up the AAR and uploading it to the training forum soon) It was great, zero problems, very comfortable. Their kydex manufacturing process is second to none in the industry. Not talking bad about PHLster at all, I have some of John's gear and its top notch, badass kit.

I would argue that the INCOG is most definitely extremely well suited for appendix carry as well as strongside. it shines in AIWB with the mag caddy and still only one clip. Those of you who have it should try that by the way. Its definitely one of the best designed holsters out there on the market.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I got mine about 2 months ago and tried it for a month. While it is a really nice made holster and has some great ideas in its design, it was not comfortable for me at all. I carry appendix all the time pretty much either a Kahr CM9 in a PJ holster or a Glock 19 in a Bladetech holster. The incog just did not do it for me at all. It was fine in the 3:00 -4:00 position but I have a Concealment Solutions Black Mamba that does it better. I really had high hopes for the INCOG but it didn't work with my body type 5'8" 180lbs 32" waist.

No I do not have the INCOG any longer my son is running it and he likes it.

How was your experience with this at the 3-4? Im looking to get a G19 size to also carry my G17. Since I was 330lbs and now down to 190lbs I have a lot of extra skin around my midsection so I don't think AIWB will work too well for me. Heck in fact finding a holster that works for me lately seems to be a problem but I saw this one and want to give it a try.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    How was your experience with this at the 3-4? Im looking to get a G19 size to also carry my G17. Since I was 330lbs and now down to 190lbs I have a lot of extra skin around my midsection so I don't think AIWB will work too well for me. Heck in fact finding a holster that works for me lately seems to be a problem but I saw this one and want to give it a try.

It worked very well at 3:00-4:00 for me, but not any better than my Concealment Solutions Black Mamba or a Crossbreed Supertuck. I am not knocking the INCOG at all it is a very well made holster and a lot of people seem to like it a lot. For me however it just didn't work that well. You may want to try to find someone who has one that will let you give it a test run before you buy. Or if you buy one there is not a problem selling it for what you paid or slightly less if it doesn't meet your expectations.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Arggg...ordered on April 21 and still waiting for my G26 INCOG to ship...going on 7 weeks now.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I ordered on 5/7.

Still waiting here as well.

Note to anyone contemplating ordering: They charge your card at the time of the order.

-J-

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I ordered on 5/5/13 and still waiting although, I did receive a reply from someone at G-code after I emailed inquiring on shipment. Guy said my product was in a batch they were working on now so it shouldn't be long. That was 5 days ago and nothing yet.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I ordered on 5/5/13 and still waiting although, I did receive a reply from someone at G-code after I emailed inquiring on shipment. Guy said my product was in a batch they were working on now so it shouldn't be long. That was 5 days ago and nothing yet.

I will take that to mean mine is nearing completion, too... But the poster above me is almost another month longer into his wait. :n00b:

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Official G-Code Response...

Here's the response I just got from G-Code. Looks like INCOGs are taking 8 weeks to ship. Guess I have another week or so of waiting.

Thank you for your order. We do have it and it is in process. Current lead times are averaging 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase but some are running just a little longer. Incog holsters are running 8 weeks. At the time your order ships an e-mail notification will be sent to you with your tracking information. Please accept my apologies for the wait but response to our products has been better than expected. With this, however; we are adjusting and our lead times will soon be back to normal. Right now our focus remains utmost on providing quality. Because of this I trust that when you receive your order you will find that it was worth the wait.
    Thank you again for choosing G-Code.
    George
    G-Code

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Thanks cagilber. the information you provided at least gives me a better picture on how long I have to wait. from the looks of it maybe another 3 - 4 weeks!

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    Its is definitely worth the wait gents, hang in there. 8 weeks is still less than other custom kydex manufacturers. You will be very very happy when you get that little box in the mail. I'm waiting on an OSH from them, I ordered one covered in Kryptek highlander... should be awesome!

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    Eight weeks is also more than many of the small kydex shops out there. I like the look of the Incog, and I've been thinking about checking one out... but I'm not in a hurry to pay for something two months in advance.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Eight weeks is also more than many of the small kydex shops out there. I like the look of the Incog, and I've been thinking about checking one out... but I'm not in a hurry to pay for something two months in advance.

Nothing against small shops, I've bought many through them because of the wait times, but with something like the INCOG it is a different ballgame. Wait times increase as the demand is high, especially as a product is first introduced and promoted. I'd have to go back and check the order and received dates on mine, but it was right around 4-5 weeks.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Nothing against small shops, I've bought many through them because of the wait times, but with something like the INCOG it is a different ballgame. Wait times increase as the demand is high, especially as a product is first introduced and promoted. I'd have to go back and check the order and received dates on mine, but it was right around 4-5 weeks.

How do you like it after having it a while?

Top Bottom