• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My two cents adjusted for inflation:

The clips do seem "flimsy" - yet still strong. Pliable would be a good word, I think.

Flexible enough to lift up and over my belt in both donning and doffing.

However, I still don't wear mine "appendix" - I'm too fat and it's too uncomfortable - even with a Shield.

Holster body itself seems quite robust. And worn behind my hip bone, it's rather comfortable.

-J-

calum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    N.Central Indiana
    After my car was broken into (at a bowling alley in broad daylight on the southside of Indy), I had to replace the gun and holster that were stolen. (long story, no I don't normally leave gun in car) I went with the G-Code INCOG, and I love it. It's very comfortable, and I prefer to wear it in the just behind the hip position. It's also comfortable in the appendix or right on the side. Worth the money... but I'm now regretting that I didn't get the clip attachment.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I ordered my INCOG 2 weeks ago last Friday and got it last Saturday. (right on 2 weeks) So far I am very pleased with its quality of fit and finish to price point, I am not used to IWB CC, and I'm not sure I like the mag attachement at this point either.I'm working with it to find where it sits best without causing any pain or discomfort, I had it as low as it could go but it was digging into my hip pretty badly and causing my belt to drop a couple inches when I walked. I'll try my other belt out next time to see if that helps as well as have it riding higher on my hip, hoping to get the top of the gun and holster over my "ledge" so it doesn't dig in. Admittedly I do believe the "digging" was from the mag-holster not the firearm holster so if this change doesn't fix that I will remove the mag-holster and just go without it for the time being. I might order a set of clips and carry the mag-holster opposite side if it ends up being comfortable that way. Tactical fuzz is definitely the way to go though. I also went with high guard and am glad I did, it definitely gives a good clean complete feel to the holster. While I only have OWB holsters to compare it to, I don't think I'd like a mid or low guard, having the firearm making contact with my body. The high guard also makes tucking a shirt behind it possible, which is nice for comfort when you're stationary.

Additionally, I contacted them directly and ordered an OSH in pink Kydex with Tac Fuzz for my wife, she loves it. It's black outside because of the fuzz but pink inside, so it doesn't stand out a lot. They did ship me the holster set up for a 19 not a 26 but the wife didn't care and looked at it as a chance to maybe get a larger pistol in the future.

Top Bottom