• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icejon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    My favoritecarry gun is the Steyr S40-A1. It has a very light weight, it holds 10 rounds of .40 and the bore axis and trigger is better than the average glock 23. They aren't easy to find, but they are worth it, especially the latest models with improved triggers.

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    I like the kahr CW9 alot. It is thin but not too small. They shoot very well, and the trigger pull is pretty good right out of the box. It seems like the LC9's and other DAO pistols have a terribly long trigger pull. If you wanted a DA/SA i would look into a SIG 239. I actually do not own either one of these, but have shot them both. I carry an LCP, but i dont care for it. I am considering a M&P sheild, Walther PPs, or an XDs9 sometime in the future, whenever they are more available and i have some gun money saved up. However, i havent handled any of those three yet, so i havent made any decision. I would consider also a P239, but sigs just seem to be a higher cost item than some others.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Really like my S&W 3913, covers all my CC criteria
    I used to have a 3913. I really liked that gun. Wasn't the best trigger I have ever experienced but, other than that, I really liked that gun. I never could find a gunsmith that did trigger jobs on one or I might still have it. Funny, I just saw one last night at a pawn shop.

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    I like the p239 sas pick from a couple people. Carried that gun for a long time and with some hogue grips was rediculously accurate. I don't own one but would love to hear anyone that carries the cz-75 D if it is in the running. From what I've read I shoots like the full size 75 but very light.

96projectz24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    For me, it's the Glock 19, hands down! It's easy to shoot at the range, easy to carry and still have plenty of rounds and is also a great home defense gun.

Top Bottom