• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My condolences, buddy. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. It's not easy, but time will reduce the sorrow and leave just the fond memories.

Your right. Sorry I haven't been active on the other board, I barely have the time to get on here anymore. In and out, round and round. Good weather + 4-6 kids + this + Tea Parties + wedding reception tomorrow, err today... Yea, see, it's been hectic. On top of that I'm trying to do lawns to get some money that I lost this week. Ugh. Women getting nails done kinda hampers that.

Anyone else feel like half the time or more, that life is just dragging out and you have absolutely no control on what you do and where you go? Maybe it's marriage.

Oh, and while I was at the funeral, we get a call from the babysitter about a lump in my youngest daughter's throat. She four and freaking out. So we rush home, take her to the doctor, find out it's a cyst. It's not harmful, at the moment. It could grow and damage her vocal cords. I'm not sure the exact term, but it can only happen between 2 and 10 years, and it has to do with the thyroid. Something about the Thyroid starts at the back of the mouth under the tounge, and drops down where it's suppose to be. On the way some kind of infection can happen, I don't know how, and a cyst can grow there. It's very rare and the lady at Clarian said in 11 yrs she's never seen anything like it, but knows what it is. On top of all that she says it has to be surgically removed. Great. Gonna find out the paticulars tomorrow when we get a second opinion at Riley tomorrow. After my reception. :rolleyes: I hate hospitals. I hate my kids suffering even more though. I hope the doctor is wrong and that it's just a minor infection of some kind.

Poor girl.

Yea. It's been a helluva weekend. And it's only Friday. err. Now Saturday. Crap, it's almost 2am. Oh well.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Anyone else feel like half the time or more, that life is just dragging out and you have absolutely no control on what you do and where you go? Maybe it's marriage.

Trust me, it's not marriage. I feel that way a lot of the time. Sometimes you just want to say "no" to everyone and get in your car and drive.

I try to stay sane by spending some time each day thinking about all the things I can be grateful for in my life. But that's not always easy when the :poop: piles up.

I hope everything turns out OK with your daughter. I'll say a prayer.

Top Bottom