Indianapolis
    x4w0t.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Apparently there's a multi-quote limit. So here's the rest:

It's a crime to possess a gun while drinking alcohol.

I was incorrect. I thought it was. :rockwoot::smileak:

The only time in Indiana that would be the case is if you're carrying a handgun in public under LEOSA and don't have a LTCH or out of state equivalent, as LEOSA disappears if you're under the influence of alcohol. To the best of my knowledge what constitutes "under the influence" is never given a bright line BAC or the like, so to avoid case law I would not consume alcohol while carrying under LEOSA only.

That's the thing though. It doesn't matter if it's a problem in your eyes. It's a serious violation to use IDACS/NCIC for personal reasons. Running people, plates and articles through the system and sharing the information with the general public is STRICTLY forbidden, and a violation of public trust. Period.

Is there an allegation it was shared with the general public?

Edit: saw your post about having to be logged in as an attorney. How does the media get these? Do they have attorneys on staff for this purpose? How do some of them end up on places like smokinggun.com? It kind of pisses me off that the media filters these kind of things and mere mortals like us have trouble getting to them despite the fact they are public records. I don’t think we should have to jump through hoops to review these.

They are pubic record unless sealed by a court. Anyone can request a redacted version (redacted versions remove some information, like exact addresses of victims, SSN, etc if it otherwise appears). I *think* the clerk of the relevant court is who you contact, but I've never tried to get one that way myself for obvious reasons.

To give both officers their due, the information we have been given has been of accusations by "officials" (possibly with agenda) and a news media happy to run with the same.

Maybe all to take the eyes off an officer getting "caught" shaming a dead wannabe cop shooting thug?
    “Think it's going to be a closed casket, homie,”

For the domestic violence one, no. I knew this was coming and knew some of the facts of the case, particularly the missing eye, well before any of the recent shootings. From what I was privy to prior to it coming to light, it has been accurately represented in the media, I've not said anything because I haven't deemed it relevant and I'm not entirely comfortable publicly posting how I knew so you'll have to either just trust me or blow me off as part of the conspiracy.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh, **** me...ReSSurected...did we just witness a return drive-by of SaintsNSinners?!?!?!

THE INGO HITS FROM THE PAST KEEP COMIN' FOLKS!!!!one!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...For the domestic violence one, no. I knew this was coming and knew some of the facts of the case, particularly the missing eye, well before any of the recent shootings. From what I was privy to prior to it coming to light, it has been accurately represented in the media, I've not said anything because I haven't deemed it relevant and I'm not entirely comfortable publicly posting how I knew so you'll have to either just trust me or blow me off as part of the conspiracy.

Thank you for the inside baseball info!

Prior to that inside info though, it did appear that we all were sure our friend was innocent and the "wife beater" had to be guilty.

Not to side with the ***SS*** dude, whatever ghost from the past he might have been. :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow I'm flattered. I've never been part of the inner clique of ingo EVER. CM is my friend but I guarentee if I screwed up and didnt listen to an in thread warning he would give me time off just like anyone else. If any mod warns I listen. It's a respect thing. Took me one whole account being axed to figure it out but I got the message loud and clear and I do my best to follow their rules.
    If I dont want to follow the owners rules, I'm a big boy and I can click "sign off" and find another Avenue to spend my time.

As far as the member and "officer #2", we aren't "friends". I've never hung out with him. I was at 1 MAYBE 2 events that he has been at over the 10 years I've been a member. I said it earlier we've had our differences. I moved on and I have a lot of respect for the man and the job he does in real life. On here our paths really don't cross much.
    I'd stick up for anyone I think has been wronged. It's really that simple.
    The cliques aren't on ingo anymore. They were years ago yes and it was very frustrating. I was never part of those circles back then either. I was on the outside looking in I assure you.
    You should stick around and come have some fun with us on here again.

Rumor is, the Mouse BANNED a man, just to look in his eyes.
    Then he brought him back, just to ask him to rate the experience.

Top Bottom