• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How does everybody seem to know Nick? Was he an active contributor, he seems to have a lot of support. I agree with CM I think we've learned by now to wait and see what's really going on.

He is deeply ingrained in the forum. I have not shared his user name yet for reasons I will explain later. And to all...……..don't do it if you know it.
    I have afforded this to others in the past that have met up with life changing issues in the real world and I would do the same for any of you. Respect this or get the hammer. Period. No ifs. No ands. No buts. Just the door.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I say let'em grind those axes!! We all put on pants the same way and make choices good or bad! Why is this thread being monitored so closely? Is it because hes a friend to some and not to others, may be a good guy to some but has crossed others?

Who cares!! let'em speak their minds! BASH, PRAISE whatever. I've never met the guy so i dont really have a dog in the fight. Good luck.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tell her she is missed. I would let her in the gates in a heart beat.

I'll let her know.

I really hate to break it to you, but since you've been away they tore down market square arena :):

Shhhh. Just dont tell him about the Hoosier Dome. He'll be crushed.

He is deeply ingrained in the forum. I have not shared his user name yet for reasons I will explain later. And to all...……..don't do it if you know it.
    I have afforded this to others in the past that have met up with life changing issues in the real world and I would do the same for any of you. Respect this or get the hammer. Period. No ifs. No ands. No buts. Just the door.

Agreed. I'll even hold the door open for you so you can throw them out with BOTH hands. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I say let'em grind those axes!! We all put on pants the same way and make choices good or bad! Why is this thread being monitored so closely? Is it because hes a friend to some and not to others, may be a good guy to some but has crossed others?

Who cares!! let'em speak their minds! BASH, PRAISE whatever. I've never met the guy so i dont really have a dog in the fight. Good luck.

Yeah lets even try that. Like I said. I have afforded this to others and it goes here. That is not going to fly.
    Just ease off and watch OK.....

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This whole thing sucks. I like Nick. I have gone shooting with him at the range a few times, my wife and I even had dinner with him at an ACT meet up at Union Jack. He’s a good guy.

This doesn’t change my opinion of him whatsoever. I don’t know the facts of this case, there’s always more to the story.

Again, this whole thing sucks. And I wish him the best.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I always feel like Bilbo Baggins when I venture out of the 2A indiana legislature threads

Meaning ...
    Alas, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits." [cheers abound.] "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." [There is a dead silence from the crowd. They gaze at each other blank-faced, trying to figure out if they were just insulted.]

Hi i posted here. what. I see old familiar names. Later.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes & will do!

Also GT says....
    ”Tell McGrease08 that the kitty we adopted from him is doing fabulous. Rules the roost. Even has the big GSDs paying him homage.”

Muddy, I went into the secret area and rescinded 88's ban. To any that knows either person tell them they are welcome here. Things have changed. I promise.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am just glad that I live in Lovely Gary, Indiana where there is only peace and harmony. Why, we even stable CM's unicorn.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How about him. He got his butt busted repeatedly by his own hand.
    If he ever came back through channels as many have done in the past we would review his case. As we always do.
    Lets dont get to gooey in her fellas OK.....:):

WOW!!!

I mean, yeah that will definitely be cause for concern unless planned.

Top Bottom