• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not rmabrey and remymartin... Dutchisaurus (literally created today with two posts) and LilEnis (sp?) created on 4/30 I believe and using a Boomhauer translator...

I am told by another Mod the LilEnis is an OK sort known by a few Ingo members. Man the spelling would be very easy to muff up on that one.....:):

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So rmabrey is inactive for over 3 years, then posts this. No comments. Just a link.

Then remymartin comes along to drop a comment. Last post before this was over 6 years ago.

My conspiracy theory senses are tingling. Something is afoot.

Methinks the Mouse is wise to monitor this thread.

I just thought he was a older guy who was new to internet lol. But the other guy, super fishy

Haha, true!

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Animals are gonna animal. Any excuse to be an animal.

I have such a hard time accepting that as our reality.

I get it, blame it on naivety, eternal optimism, or unimaginable hope in the face of complete hopelessness but I expected MORE from our public officials. I know, I know, I know, I don't need anyone else patting me on the head (lord knows IndyJohn is trying to talk me down from my high horse) and telling me how sweet that pipe dream is but damn it - this city has to do better! There aren't any excuses worthy of justifying how they could have wasted every resource the tax payers gave them in an era of extreme prosperity and left us with THIS!! We've lost generations because of this and any ground that has been gained was lost to infighting between the politicians and those who were supposed to be doing 'charity work' while getting paid from the city. Have we learned nothing? When you take the money from the city you drink the cool aid of the emperor. If your cause is peace on the streets then damn it don't be part of the problem.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So rmabrey is inactive for over 3 years, then posts this. No comments. Just a link.

Then remymartin comes along to drop a comment. Last post before this was over 6 years ago.

My conspiracy theory senses are tingling. Something is afoot.

Methinks the Mouse is wise to monitor this thread.

after seeing the news this evening the first thing I did is sign on INGO :scratch:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have such a hard time accepting that as our reality.

I get it, blame it on naivety, eternal optimism, or unimaginable hope in the face of complete hopelessness but I expected MORE from our public officials. I know, I know, I know, I don't need anyone else patting me on the head (lord knows IndyJohn is trying to talk me down from my high horse) and telling me how sweet that pipe dream is but damn it - this city has to do better! There aren't any excuses worthy of justifying how they could have wasted every resource the tax payers gave them in an era of extreme prosperity and left us with THIS!! We've lost generations because of this and any ground that has been gained was lost to infighting between the politicians and those who were supposed to be doing 'charity work' while getting paid from the city. Have we learned nothing? When you take the money from the city you drink the cool aid of the emperor. If your cause is peace on the streets then damn it don't be part of the problem.

Yeah I could not reach through the phone today and pat you on the head……...mainly for fear of loosing that limb.....:lmfao:

OG this is the new reality/. It started with the PC mindset that was forced down our throats to accept this as OK because.....well...…..just because. We have empowered these animals. And they use it as a weapon against us. Brace up. This will not get better.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom