• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I've seen the error in my ways. Expecting to be left alone if I'm hurting no one, taking responsibility for my actions and decisions, working for what I have, etc. are all just so unappealing and outdated. I mean, why should I have to put up with someone hurting my feelings or disagreeing with me? I have the right to be free from that, says it right in that old paper all those old timers wrote and signed a couple thousand years ago or whenever. I've never seen it written anywhere that I had to actually work for anything.

Anyway, I found my in and it's this right here.
    SVxoxVEh.jpg

This is nothing short of fascioenvironmentalacism. Coating everything in this white, cold, damp depression dust when there are literally millions enjoying sunshine year round. Why should they have it better than me? They're no better than I am, they're no more deserving of favorable weather than I am, this isn't fair!!! It's time for change and I'm gonna lead the way but I'm not quite ready yet.

So I've got my victimization locked in.
    I've got my fancy new, impressive and intimidating sounding new word that I made up.
    What I still need is a way to make myself feel morally and intellectually superior to anyone who thinks differently. I need some ideas for pedestals I can put myself on to accomplish this and I'm coming up short. That's where you guys come in. Help me finish the transition to my new life of liberalism!!!
    I respect your right to be offended. Just because you're offended, doesn't make you right.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    In these troubled times, I would #1,hide your whiteness and guilt by working on your tan, quit shaving your head and grow that beautiful blue man bun, work some more on your tan, get some pointed shoes and lastly, keep working on that tan,you know what i'm sayin x 2. Get some environmental bumper stickers like "Save the humans" for your Subaru. DESTROY your grill ( meat is murder) with a large sledgehammer (safety goggles,work gloves,and earplugs), sort pieces for recycling.
    Now last, move into someone's basement.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    With your new outlook on life, you are now qualified to be a full professor at any public college. They should just hand you money. That's how it works.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'd recommend the bumper sticker "Reunite Pangaea!". It will get you hefty kudos from all the highly intellectual like minded frozen sky water people.

StatlRed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indy Southsider--Johnson County
    As a integral part of your new found entitlement, you need to remember to be offended at every possible opportunity on behalf of any oppressed group....oh, except the hard-working tax-paying, gun-toting conservatives.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2022
    Mccordsville
    I've seen the error in my ways. Expecting to be left alone if I'm hurting no one, taking responsibility for my actions and decisions, working for what I have, etc. are all just so unappealing and outdated. I mean, why should I have to put up with someone hurting my feelings or disagreeing with me? I have the right to be free from that, says it right in that old paper all those old timers wrote and signed a couple thousand years ago or whenever. I've never seen it written anywhere that I had to actually work for anything.

SVxoxVEh.jpg

This is nothing short of fascioenvironmentalacism. Coating everything in this white, cold, damp depression dust when there are literally millions enjoying sunshine year round. Why should they have it better than me? They're no better than I am, they're no more deserving of favorable weather than I am, this isn't fair!!! It's time for change and I'm gonna lead the way but I'm not quite ready yet.

I've got my fancy new, impressive and intimidating sounding new word that I made up.
    What I still need is a way to make myself feel morally and intellectually superior to anyone who thinks differently. I need some ideas for pedestals I can put myself on to accomplish this and I'm coming up short. That's where you guys come in. Help me finish the transition to my new life of liberalism!!!
    1645212628782.png
    "Coating everything in this white" That's what this guy has been saying for years! Just join his movement and the rest of us will just stand back and laugh as you destroy yourselves. Heck, perhaps you should join the Furries, I hear they're just as messed up in the head.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

SVxoxVEh.jpg

You already have a good start by using a truckload of words to simply say you have gone "full brain damage".

Top Bottom