• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I never have understood why citizens have thought that Democrats would bring equality to all of us. Democrats have put people into the Groups they don't make things equal they give special rights to each group as proof they support them instead of saying as I do "I don't care what your Race, Sex, or Religion is, you are an AMERICAN and will be treated just like every other. No special programs no handouts."
    Do programs and handouts make GROUPS feel equal or is it a slap in the face saying you can't do this so we will do it for you?
    For those who don't know your history look at:

The Racist History of the Democratic Party
    and
    National Black Republican Association - DYK-Unveiled Democrats Racist Past

Do some research yourself.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I never have understood why citizens have thought that Democrats would bring equality to all of us.

Probably for the same reason many of us watched the Star Wars movies and saw the prophecy that Anakin Skywalker would bring balance to the Force, and few realized that to do so meant that all but two Jedi would have to die, since there were only two Sith.

OK, yes, that's a geeky example, I know, but it works, I'm tired, and I didn't want to try to think of another one. :dunno:

G'night.

Blessings,
    B

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    "If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today." —THOMAS SOWELL

We are all equal, but of course, some are still more equal than others. To speak is to label yourself racist, if you happen to be white. White = Racist, just ask for the truth and see!

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    "If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today." —THOMAS SOWELL

We are all equal, but of course, some are still more equal than others. To speak is to label yourself racist, if you happen to be white. White = Racist, just ask for the truth and see!
    Excellent quote. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom