• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Well INGO, It's time for me to become an Alabama Gun Owner. I will be maintaining my residence here in Indiana so I guess I can be an Alabama and Indiana gun owner!!

Most of you know I am in the Indiana Army National Guard (or you could look at my Avatar and make a guess). I joined in Nov 2010 and I recently got back from all my initial training. Basic Combat Training, Advanced Individual Training, and Jump School.

On 01 FEB 2012 I received Active Duty Orders for Operations Support (ADOS) . I report to Fort Rucker, Alabama on 13 FEB 2012.

It's going to be a ride and I hope a good one. As I type this I am taking a break (beer break) from packing my house up to get ready to move later this week.

Packing up this house is more emotional than I thought...This is my first home away from college or my parents house...This is the house I moved into with my new bride in 2006....this is the house I brought my little girls home too....Its the house I fixed up after buying as a foreclosure....the house I call home.

I'm going on a journey and I am looking forward to it. I'll keep you all informed on this journey and can maybe come back for some INGO shoots....who knows maybe next years NFA day! Wouldn't it be wild if I could get an Apache to fly up!!! Now that would be an NFA day to take the cake!!!!!!

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Best of luck to you, I hope you and your family stay strong during your deployment and you are returned safe and sound at the first possible moment.

God bless and thank you and your family, for the sacrifice.

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    May God bless you and keep you. Stay faithful and that will lead you to a home you'll never leave.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    God bless you and your family. Take care and be safe. May the wind be always at your back and the road rise to meet your feet.

Thank you for your service.:patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ft Rucker! I know that place like the back of my hand. If you need any advice about anything, feel free to inquire.... from Belles and Boiled Peanuts to Zaxby's, I'm your man. I can even probably find some people to show you round the area if needed.

Stay out of Daleville, 'cause those girls are looking to latch on to a GI. lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The best to you and your family as you enter this journey. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Be safe, be well.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Congratulations on your relocation to the great state of Alabama!

You'll hear lots of Lynryd Skynyrd songs down there whether you're a fan, or not. You'll meet a ton of good people in 'Bama interested in decent morals, and family values. Enjoy your ADOS time at Ft. Rucker...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good luck and thanks for your service.

May God keep you and steer you away from becoming an Tide or Tiger fan!

Seriously though, God bless.

Top Bottom