• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I got some venison from my neighbor. Gonna make me a nice Venison Stew for Christmas. Just return from the madhouse, I mean the grocery store,with all the stuff I need. It's gonna be so good, I can hardly wait. Got some of the King's Hawaiian Jalepeño rolls too soak up all the goodness. It's gonna b so good. I hope all of you have something good to eat too.

Jesus may not have been born on what we call Christmas but He was born and this is as good a time to thank Him for coming to save us all. I know that will be foremost in my mind as I eat Rudolph Stew and hope for the snow that won't come while I watch it rain instead. I may not be with anyone or have anyone to celebrate this season with but I do love this time of year. I love Christmas and hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and stay safe, warm and well fed as we give a thank you to our Savior, Jesus the Christ.

I know not all of you believe, that's your thing. Even if you don't though this is a special time of the year for families especially. So get with your people,tell them you love them and eat until you can't move while you remember those who wish they had something to eat but don't. Try not to pass that red bucket without throwing a few dollars in, same for letting a chance to help someone out with some food for themselves and their families..,I try to remember, there but for the Grace of God go I and do allI am able to help out.

Merry Christmas, even early I can't help saying it again, Merry Christmas!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Merry Christmas. One of my students brought me a big roll of pepper jack venison salami he and his family made. Killer stuff, and I get som Rudolph this Christmas season, too.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I went up to see a friend who lives in Alaska now and we shot actual reindeer and caribou so I am thinking I will have some of that for Christmas dinner.

I didn't know King's Hawaiian made jalapeno rolls but I know the Jesus character is fiction, so we both get some win out of this post. Merry Christmas!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Merry Christmas Warthog.

Thank you for the reminder about what this holiday is all about.
    I am Thankful for Jesus. I know he is alive because he lives in me!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Merry Christmas Warthog. Take care of yourself, brother.

Not to derail, but how's the foot? PIC line helping?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Merry Christmas Warthog. Take care of yourself, brother.

Not to derail, but how's the foot? PIC line helping?
    Picc Line is a source of amusement for my kitty cat for sure. I wake up at all times of the day and night to find her fighting with it. :):
    The infusions take me about two hours a day and are easy to do, it comes in a little elastic ball so no electric pump. Just flush the line out, hook one up and let it pump, flush the line out (saline solution) and let the next one pump. Finally flush again, then put some heparin in to keep it open and stuff it back up my sleeve. Throw the syringes of saline and heparin plus the empty balls away. I keep the balls of antibiotics in the fridge and take them out an hour bfore to let them get warm. It doesn't matter but the pump better warm, doesn't feel any different.
    I have another few weeks of this then maybe another bone scan or something to see if it has worked or not. Last year it wasn't enough so I had another three months of antibiotics, guess it still wasn't enough. There bone infections are hard for a person without diabetes to rid themselves of so I guess this might take a while. I have good circulation, that has been checked several times, I am wearing compression socks now to keep my lower legs from swelling, kidney issues cause this one. They are really comfortable which was a surprise and keep my feet warm.

Over all I feel fine and whatever the Good Lord Wills is what I want so it is up to Him if I heal up.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I went up to see a friend who lives in Alaska now and we shot actual reindeer and caribou so I am thinking I will have some of that for Christmas dinner.

I didn't know King's Hawaiian made jalapeno rolls but I know the Jesus character is fiction, so we both get some win out of this post. Merry Christmas!
    Even the secular world agrees there was a real Jesus. Might want to read things like Josephus or other historical treaties of the times...

Never had caribou, had reindeer though. Good stuff, you should have as good a meal as I do. Those rolls are the bomb. Love them!

Merry Christmas everyone!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Even the secular world agrees there was a real Jesus. Might want to read things like Josephus or other historical treaties of the times...

Never had caribou, had reindeer though. Good stuff, you should have as good a meal as I do. Those rolls are the bomb. Love them!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Not anymore. Denying Jesus ever existed is very fashionable now. Athiests/ Agnostics are arguing that in academia.

Top Bottom