• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    They may tell you that what he has is perfectly legal. As I recall the "Angled front grip" was approved as it is not considered a "Vertical" attachment. Besides we really don't need anyone helping the ATF in my opinion. Don't think you and I will ever have any dealings. (Yes I try very hard to stay up on all BATF ruling, laws and have an FFL-03 collectors license and stay 100% legal.) By the way, how are they "ruining things"?

You don't want to do deals with me because I follow the law? That's fine. Obviously I was right, because he changed the post information. As far as how they're ruining it:

By "it" I am referring to private sales.
    By "ruining" I am referring to giving more ammo to the leftist anti gun agenda. Not sure if you're aware, but the California commies want to close private sales, meaning sites like Armslist and the INGO classifieds go bye bye. This moron, by posting a VERY questionable firearm gives them more ammo to close in on achieving that goal.

My reasoning behind thinking about making a phone call is because it would show that we police our own, and are responsible, law abiding firearms enthusiasts. By ignoring people that sell blindly sell illegal NFA items you're helping us along the way to an AWB

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You don't want to do deals with me because I follow the law? That's fine. Obviously I was right, because he changed the post information. As far as how they're ruining it:

By "it" I am referring to private sales.
    By "ruining" I am referring to giving more ammo to the leftist anti gun agenda. Not sure if you're aware, but the California commies want to close private sales, meaning sites like Armslist and the INGO classifieds go bye bye. This moron, by posting a VERY questionable firearm gives them more ammo to close in on achieving that goal.

My reasoning behind thinking about making a phone call is because it would show that we police our own, and are responsible, law abiding firearms enthusiasts. By ignoring people that sell blindly sell illegal NFA items you're helping us along the way to an AWB

There's only 1 legal law regarding firearms ownership. Shall not be infringed. There's no bigger supporters of gun laws than gun owners. They're willing to rat out their own in the belief that it will somehow protect their rights.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    There's only 1 legal law regarding firearms ownership. Shall not be infringed. There's no bigger supporters of gun laws than gun owners. They're willing to rat out their own in the belief that it will somehow protect their rights.

You just don't get it, do you? We need these heroes to report these horrid violations of these "common sense" gun laws that protect us from the evils of vertical grips and short barrels. Would you want your child going to school with someone whose father actually had a vertical grip on the front of a pistol without government permission? I don't want my kid hanging around scum like that. I think we should all be proud to report these disgusting crimes to the federal government. Nothing could be more patriotic.

Vertical grips are the bane of society, and must be stopped now before it's too late. Only when these criminals are behind bars and their children are removed from their homes by CPS will we truly be free.

:patriot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have no doubt that there are gun owners who will turn their guns in once banned and proceed to rat out every gun owner they know. Da law is da law! I'm sure there were Jews that made sure others were found out and made to wear the star as well.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

That may be, well, that IS, true, but there are many other laws that are enforced,and if you follow those laws you are being a bit hypocritical, no offense.

I'm not taking sides in the discussion, just wanted to point out that legality has unfortunately become a matter of opinion when it comes to our firearms.

Also, Godwin's Law. :):

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    So I was perusing [STRIKE]overpriced.com[/STRIKE] Armslist.com and stumbled on this gem. You have got to be kidding me.ARMSLIST - For Trade: 92fs ss, model 700 30-06, 500e 410, preban tec9

I am so sick of seeing these dipsticks that have no idea they are ruining things. I'm seriously contemplating forwarding these links to the atf anymore.

Don't be a snitch. That is what gets folks in trouble. Check the listing again. If you don't like, or don't intend on buying, why worry about it?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Don't be a snitch. That is what gets folks in trouble. Check the listing again. If you don't like, or don't intend on buying, why worry about it?

Saying snitches get people in trouble is like saying guns kill people. Snitches don't get people in trouble, breaking the law does.

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Saying snitches get people in trouble is like saying guns kill people. Snitches don't get people in trouble, breaking the law does.

I agree! If you don't want to get in trouble, don't break the law, period! And if you get caught you can't be mad at the person that pointed you out, had you not been breaking the law in the first place there would have been nothing to point out in the first place!

Don't be douches and cry about someone who encourages others to follow the gun laws currently in place, we don't need MORE laws, and a good way to prevent MORE laws is to abide by the ones currently in place... We don't need these ****tard politicians saying; well the laws in place aren't working so we need to put MORE in place...

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    You just don't get it, do you? We need these heroes to report these horrid violations of these "common sense" gun laws that protect us from the evils of vertical grips and short barrels. Would you want your child going to school with someone whose father actually had a vertical grip on the front of a pistol without government permission? I don't want my kid hanging around scum like that. I think we should all be proud to report these disgusting crimes to the federal government. Nothing could be more patriotic.

Vertical grips are the bane of society, and must be stopped now before it's too late. Only when these criminals are behind bars and their children are removed from their homes by CPS will we truly be free.
    Probably a fishing Expedition for the ATF. Otherwise, I'm sure they're looking and investigating already.
    Either way, I'm not here to point fingers, it's not my place to be a judge, and like previously stated, it's a ridiculous law in the first place. Like having military attachments. Or Big Magazines. Or Being a Black gun! Etc...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Snitching on people for breaking unjust laws lends credibility to unjust laws.

No it doesn't. Enforcement of the unjust laws by the United States Government "lends credibility" to these laws. You won't find me supporting any of the gun laws in place, and you won't find me reporting others, but to say a snitch is the most guilty party in the situation is ludicrous.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No it doesn't. Enforcement of the unjust laws by the United States Government "lends credibility" to these laws. You won't find me supporting any of the gun laws in place, and you won't find me reporting others, but to say a snitch is the most guilty party in the situation is ludicrous.

I don't think anyone has said the snitch is the most guilty. They're enabling the government to trample our rights.

I should make a list of all the pro snitch crowd and hand it to the Feds when guns are banned. Would it be ok to be a snitch then?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't think anyone has said the snitch is the most guilty. They're enabling the government to trample our rights.

I should make a list of all the pro snitch crowd and hand it to the Feds when guns are banned. Would it be ok to be a snitch then?

I never once encouraged snitching on any issue, but a few of you here have implied that a snitch is what CAUSES trouble. False. Individuals breaking laws cause trouble, and bad laws cause trampling of our rights. Snitches don't cause trouble or trampling of rights in the EXACT same way that guns don't kill people.

Can I assume that you don't follow any laws you(and probably most of us here) consider unjust? If you follow those laws, then by your logic you are just as guilty of enabling the traming of our rights.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I never once encouraged snitching on any issue, but a few of you here have implied that a snitch is what CAUSES trouble. False. Individuals breaking laws cause trouble, and bad laws cause trampling of our rights. Snitches don't cause trouble or trampling of rights in the EXACT same way that guns don't kill people.

Can I assume that you don't follow any laws you(and probably most of us here) consider unjust? If you follow those laws, then by your logic you are just as guilty of enabling the traming of our rights.

You have convinced me. Please PM me all of your personal information along with complete inventory of your guns. Should there ever be a ban, I want to be a good citizen and forward your information to the ATF.

A king by himself is powerless. He must have the support of his enforcers and a significant portion of his citizens to carry out his decrees.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You have convinced me. Please PM me all of your personal information along with complete inventory of your guns. Should there ever be a ban, I want to be a good citizen and forward your information to the ATF.

A king by himself is powerless. He must have the support of his enforcers and a significant portion of his citizens to carry out his decrees.

What are you even talking about? Lulzzz

FYI, your idea that a king must have he support of a significant portion of the citizenry is historically inaccurate. Whoops!

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Talking about getting rid of a law by disobedience. You will have more luck with a citizens veto... good luck with that though

Top Bottom