Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    But..but...but it's not attached it's just sitting there!

So I was perusing [STRIKE]overpriced.com[/STRIKE] Armslist.com and stumbled on this gem. You have got to be kidding me.ARMSLIST - For Trade: 92fs ss, model 700 30-06, 500e 410, preban tec9

I am so sick of seeing these dipsticks that have no idea they are ruining things. I'm seriously contemplating forwarding these links to the atf anymore.

I wonder what percentage of the time you'd just be reporting the ATF to the ATF :):

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    But..but...but it's not attached it's just sitting there!

If its not scewed in or afixed in any way it's technically not a AOW, why one would place it there is beyond me, maybe hes trying to be cool, and showing how cool is gun could be... either way hes still flirting with trouble. It'd be the same to have an AR rifle lower with a AR pistol upper ontop as long as they were not physically conected you could get away with it for picture's sake. Still dumb. The threashold of evil is the point at which the pins are put into place.

did anyone read the posting?

Yep!:D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Yep, I read the posting. If that isn't constructive intent, then what is? I dislike the Feds as much if not more than the next man, but that guy is a dummy. You're supposed to keep that stuff hidden away, next to your cut down 870 and filed sear AK... :D

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Even if it was installed, I personally have a problem with contacting ATF to report someone who believes that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and therefore the front grip on the TEC-9 is perfectly constitutionally legal. ATF doesn't need any help infringing, thank you.... sorry rant off. :D

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel
    Even if it was installed, I personally have a problem with contacting ATF to report someone who believes that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and therefore the front grip on the TEC-9 is perfectly constitutionally legal. ATF doesn't need any help infringing, thank you.... sorry rant off. :D

I agree i would never report ANYTHING to the ATF.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    So I was perusing [STRIKE]overpriced.com[/STRIKE] Armslist.com and stumbled on this gem. You have got to be kidding me.ARMSLIST - For Trade: 92fs ss, model 700 30-06, 500e 410, preban tec9

I am so sick of seeing these dipsticks that have no idea they are ruining things. I'm seriously contemplating forwarding these links to the atf anymore.
    They may tell you that what he has is perfectly legal. As I recall the "Angled front grip" was approved as it is not considered a "Vertical" attachment. Besides we really don't need anyone helping the ATF in my opinion. Don't think you and I will ever have any dealings. (Yes I try very hard to stay up on all BATF ruling, laws and have an FFL-03 collectors license and stay 100% legal.) By the way, how are they "ruining things"?

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    It TOTALLY did not say that as of the time I posted the link! Maybe he read my email finally. I asked him if that was a transferable AOW and he never wrote back.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    search
    Looks like the Factory grip to me.

Top Bottom