• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Odd. When I clicked it, it was still there and the support ticket for a report said "Status; This page wasn't removed".
    So I went through the subsequent pages of "tell us how happy you are with the way we handled yada yada yada" and at the end there was finally a place to comment. So I sent; "The page in question retaining the status of "This page wasn't removed" is sponsoring an open solicitation to break the law by encouraging false reporting. False reporting is a crime in most states and is punishable by state and federal prison time and/or fines."
    I came back to this thread and you all seem to not see it... I clicked on it again and it was gone. Is it possible it's just being hidden from whoever reported it, since it said "This page wasn't removed"?
    Can someone who did *not* report it click on it and see if they can view it?
    It's just weird.

I just checked with a 2nd FB acct that I made but never used and the page no longer exists.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny. When that happened to me, nothing whatsoever happened to the juvenile delinquent responsible for the false report. Nothing at all. It took his own pyromaniacal impulses to get the police to do something about him about 3 months later. Conversely, when I called the police for help vis-a-vis that same juvenile delinquent's manifest criminal mischief and criminal damage to property, I get my civil liberties curb stomped.

S'all right, though. It's gonna make new law in the end, so it's all good.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Odd. When I clicked it, it was still there and the support ticket for a report said "Status; This page wasn't removed".
    So I went through the subsequent pages of "tell us how happy you are with the way we handled yada yada yada" and at the end there was finally a place to comment. So I sent; "The page in question retaining the status of "This page wasn't removed" is sponsoring an open solicitation to break the law by encouraging false reporting. False reporting is a crime in most states and is punishable by state and federal prison time and/or fines."
    I came back to this thread and you all seem to not see it... I clicked on it again and it was gone. Is it possible it's just being hidden from whoever reported it, since it said "This page wasn't removed"?
    Can someone who did *not* report it click on it and see if they can view it?
    It's just weird.
    It's Obama and Feinstein JG they're conspiring against us.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Just looked at all the stuff on the Starbuck's Appreciation Day page. These guys really are a special kind of moron.

Top Bottom