• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hahaha, this will be awesome! As bad a MDA is they don't tell people to blatantly break the law and tie up important police resources in the process. What idiots. If they ever call 911 on me and stick around to watch me "get patted down spread eagle" I will ask the cops to arrest them after I show them my LTCH.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You could probably also sue them in civil court, which I would do if that happened to me!

Ah, to much of a hassle for me. I have better things to do than waste my time trying to get compensation from the sheep that reported me. I would be satisfied with the legal repercussions and fines they will have to pay for the False reporting charge.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah you're probably right. It would probably take up too much of my time to mess with...

Yep. And if you did get the judgment, which you probably would by default because they most likely wouldn't show, good luck getting any money out of them. Unless you could get a garnish placed on their paycheck I doubt you would see a dime. That is also assuming they have a paycheck to garnish to begin with.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    So, Facebook is sponsoring an open solicitation to break the law? Smart. Real smart, Mark.
    Umm not to burst your bubble but he doesn't really control that. There's one billion + on Facebook, he doesn't care. I guess he could have liked their page but I doubt he'd do that because of negative publicity.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Odd. When I clicked it, it was still there and the support ticket for a report said "Status; This page wasn't removed".
    So I went through the subsequent pages of "tell us how happy you are with the way we handled yada yada yada" and at the end there was finally a place to comment. So I sent; "The page in question retaining the status of "This page wasn't removed" is sponsoring an open solicitation to break the law by encouraging false reporting. False reporting is a crime in most states and is punishable by state and federal prison time and/or fines."
    I came back to this thread and you all seem to not see it... I clicked on it again and it was gone. Is it possible it's just being hidden from whoever reported it, since it said "This page wasn't removed"?
    Can someone who did *not* report it click on it and see if they can view it?
    It's just weird.

Top Bottom