If this is for real from the NRA, I am mad at them.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Found this on FaceBook.
    It's atrocious!!
    Way to make women look like idiots... "Women of the NRA, go break your thumbs! And other dumb stuff!"

BadNRApic.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    What exactly is it about this that bothers you?
    Are you serious? Do you teach a new shooter to hold a semi-auto in a way that will likely injure them really badly??
    And shouldn't the NRfrickenA know better...being that they're all gunnish n' stuff...?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I think its the way her thumbs are crossed behind the slide.
    Where is her left index finger? It appears to me that it might be "helping" her right index finger on the trigger... I'm not bashing anybody that takes this grip as a beginner, but for the NRA to be portraying it in a photo is ridiculous...

This is why I hate the NRA... they may be a powerful lobbying organization, but they're really just a bunch of buffoons that are trying to "market" towards firearms enthusiasts... I gave up my membership years ago...

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    But didn't let go ...

... of your remarkably expressive talents. It's probably a stock photo anyway, but, yes, potentially injurious.
    Where is her left index finger? It appears to me that it might be "helping" her right index finger on the trigger... I'm not bashing anybody that takes this grip as a beginner, but for the NRA to be portraying it in a photo is ridiculous...

This is why I hate the NRA... they may be a powerful lobbying organization, but they're really just a bunch of buffoons that are trying to "market" towards firearms enthusiasts... I gave up my membership years ago...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ok, I guess I didn't look at the details close enough
    That's probably exactly what they're banking on.
    If that girl had ever REALLY fired a gun like that, she'd have fixed that on her own. Way to go, NRA! Use a prop holding a prop, instead of a real shooterchick.

for the NRA to be portraying it in a photo is ridiculous...

Exactly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think it looks like a pic of Heather Locklear from back in the old "TJ Hooker" days.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.

Oh wow, I didnt notice that part. She's got 2 fingers on the trigger. That is stupid, but I dont think its worth hating the NRA over it though.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I cannot say I am surprised with much of anything from the NRA. After having 6 years of a supposedly gun-friendly congress, white house, and supreme court, they sat on their thumbs chanting 'enforce the existing laws' rather than 'repeal the unconstitutional nonsense' and then as soon as Obama gets elected they start rattling/beating on the tin cup screaming 'the sky is falling'. It demonstrated to my satisfaction that they don't give a damn about guns or their owners, just dragging in enough revenue to make payroll. Just like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, they would be out of a job if they solved the problem and it shows.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are you serious? Do you teach a new shooter to hold a semi-auto in a way that will likely injure them really badly??
    And shouldn't the NRfrickenA know better...being that they're all gunnish n' stuff...?

I am sure she is a model and a studio did the shoot and then off for approval.
    Who said that working for the NRA in publicity means you have any gun experience. Hell, Obummer had little if any and he is the fricking pres.
    Good catch...horrible grip

Top Bottom