If the FDA approves the vaccine,will you get jabbed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    If the vaccine gets FDA approval,will you get the shot?
    Im against the vaccine,I feel its not working.
    The gov is trying to hard to force us to get it.
    I dont trust the gov one bit.
    Seems like from my research that just as many vaxed people are going to the hospital as unvaxed.
    My wife is vaxed and thinks she is unstoppable now and trying to force me into getting jabbed.
    Im not budging,shes fine but who knows a year/years from now.
    I keep telling her the pandemic isnt over,even though I think there lying about the numbers.
    What are your thoughts.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Phase 3 trials take a minimum of 1 year, most are between 1-3 years. I think if approval happens in the next 2 months like the gov keeps suggesting all it does is prove the whole process was rushed.

sure you can have scientists work 24/7 to develop something. You can’t rush the amount of time needed to see if there are adverse reactions or long term effects.

since MRNA is a new tech closer to 3 years with a phase 4 trial of 5 or more years would seem more reasonable.

lest we forget many drug approvals get later revoked during the phase 4 trials.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It's a step in the right direction. I'll get it as soon as they make companies liable for the cocktails they are producing. Until then I'm not taking it. If it does something bad to me I want the ability to sue them. Also want to give it about 8-10 years to see the side effects of the vaccines and hopefully by that time we will have some truth as to how effective they are or are not.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Since the beginning of this I've never understood how you could derive meaningful data from an experiment where your test was only 50% accurate. In my line of work I would never expect somebody to follow a recommendation I was making if the data that backed it up was no more accurate than flipping a coin.:dunno:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If the FDA approves the vaccine without significant asterisks to doing so, then I wouldn't consider the FDA legitimate anymore.

I have an inkling in my mind that it will be approved but with large reservations and guidance that will make lefties lose their marbles.

When I saw this trending on twitter, I felt like my gut feeling was pretty well confirmed as to what will happen:
    ehMUgoC.png

Notice the wording, "Most."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Since the beginning of this I've never understood how you could derive meaningful data from an experiment where your test was only 50% accurate. In my line of work I would never expect somebody to follow a recommendation I was making if the data that backed it up was no more accurate than flipping a coin.:dunno:

The 50% accurate stuff needs context.

0% accurate is 50/50. 50% accurate is 75/25.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Phase 3 trials take a minimum of 1 year, most are between 1-3 years. I think if approval happens in the next 2 months like the gov keeps suggesting all it does is prove the whole process was rushed.

sure you can have scientists work 24/7 to develop something. You can’t rush the amount of time needed to see if there are adverse reactions or long term effects.

since MRNA is a new tech closer to 3 years with a phase 4 trial of 5 or more years would seem more reasonable.

lest we forget many drug approvals get later revoked during the phase 4 trials.
    Not saying the vaccine is worth a hoot or not, but just to set the record straight, mRNA was an early 1960s thing, but first clinical trials started in early 2000 or so but were failures. Moderna took up the vaccine effort in 2010 but didn't have a disease to use it on until COVID-19 was invented.

Got the above from a relative of mine who is a freelance researcher credited with changing the course of Alzheimer research. She also worked with an outside group to oversee the validity of the Pfizer vaccine claims. Her greatest fear is the long term affects of the SARS-2 as it took almost 15 years for long term affects of SARS-1 to show up.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Not saying the vaccine is worth a hoot or not, but just to set the record straight, mRNA was an early 1960s thing, but first clinical trials started in early 2000 or so but were failures. Moderna took up the vaccine effort in 2010 but didn't have a disease to use it on until COVID-19 was invented

A3575CB4-DCBF-4757-8DA2-BF81C7291E52.jpeg

Top Bottom