• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    On a tip from another member here, I called Indiana Bullet Company to see if they had 9mm in stock, since I've been waiting on my Friendswood bullets for 4 weeks now. I'm not sure who I was texting, but his communication was quick and helpful. I told him if they had 3000 of the RN 125g 9mm to ship them.
    My order arrived today and I'm a very happy customer! :rockwoot:

Their prices are the best I've seen and the product looks as good as anything else.:yesway:

thanks guys!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I can tell you they just did a run of 9mm Wednesday, I called them during it. :)

I don't know what types and weights though. They don't always manage to keep the website up to date since the stuff moves out the door as fast or faster than they can make it. I looked most of my recent order over today, 2000 38/357 146g DEWC's, 1000 .45 cal 230g RN, 500 .45LC 200g RNFP and a sample 100 147g 9mm RNFP. 3600 bullets in all and I am pretty well set for a couple of months of shooting and loading. More if the weather stays crappy. I won't be able to empty out the brass if I can't shoot them and I don't care much to shoot when it is freezing raining out. I have trouble breaking free of the ice shell that forms on my body. :joke:

bigmich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Just did another 9 run today will be sized tomarrow and show back in stock

Thanks Mitch
    Indiana bullet co

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Could IBC hook me up with some 200 grain .429" bullets, or are other demands keeping you busy? I'll drive over and pick them up in person, if you can. :)

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    MY first gut reaction was to think you got some free root beer.. on a much happier second note, I'm glad to hear about Indiana bullet company. I've used Missouri Bullet company before, and the chance to support local would be a bit nicer.

Top Bottom