I think joining this group may have been a mistake…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Best intro post I have seen in a while!

Welcome from Boone county. Read the rules, and look around. You just might fit in here. God help you.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And that’s what scares me
    Well all you gotta do is start whining about something and throwing an 5 year old temper tantrum and then post a pm from a mod in the public forum to continue the argument. They’ll make sure you aren’t here long. It’s the quick “suicide by mod” approach a lot of boobs seem to prefer.

Otherwise enjoy the view and angry stares from the spouse like the rest of us as we enable you to do dumb stuff.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yeah, I was all ready to fire up the flame thrower and tell the o.p. not to let the door hit him in the back side, but then I read the post.

O.p., I like the cut of your jib, and you will fit nicely here.
    Welcome to Ingo, your newest time-sink.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Best intro post I have seen in a while!

Welcome from Boone county. Read the rules, and look around. You just might fit in here. God help you.
    Hey, had to start off with a bang, and it seemed like a good way to test the water.

I wasn't sure what the vibe would be like here and had to stir the pot just a little if you know what i mean. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome. Im pleased to say that everyone seems remarkably chill and i havent noticed any trolls or scammers which actually surprising. Good on the mods for running a tight ship.

Now i just gotta grind out 50 comments so i can get that scar 20s iv had my eye on in the classifieds all day, really hope i get there before he pulls the listing, the clock is ticking, wish me luck

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Well all you gotta do is start whining about something and throwing an 5 year old temper tantrum and then post a pm from a mod in the public forum to continue the argument. They’ll make sure you aren’t here long. It’s the quick “suicide by mod” approach a lot of boobs seem to prefer.

Otherwise enjoy the view and angry stares from the spouse like the rest of us as we enable you to do dumb stuff.
    Really seems like the mods run a tight ship. NGL i definately like to flirt with insubordination from time to time but i have to appreciate the notable lack of trolls and whiners, its actually refreshing.

i recently got permanently banned from facebook marketplace for trying to sell a scope which apparently is the same as a firearm in their book. There was no dispute process available, just straight ban. Oh well if meta doesnt want me to use marketplace than they can't have my data so i just deleted the account, 15 years down the toilet. Speaking of toilets..... i honestly need something to fill my time while im pooping at work and this form may be just the thing lol. silver lining or maybe brown stains, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    . Im pleased to say that everyone seems remarkably chill
    Oh, you need to see all the posts of noobs yelling that we need to change the rules and then start name calling.
    Kinda funny in a sad way.

And.. there are many 'types' of people here.
    Some are great.
    Some.. not so much.
    But, if you pay attention, you'll figure them out.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Oh, you need to see all the posts of noobs yelling that we need to change the rules and then start name calling.
    Kinda funny in a sad way.

And.. there are many 'types' of people here.
    Some are great.
    Some.. not so much.
    But, if you pay attention, you'll figure them out.
    well its like they say: if you stick around long enough, eventually the cancer will rear its ugly head. Fortunately the mods are like scalpels in this analogy and cut that cancer right out.

you have to be a special kind of stupid to be that "type" in a group like this. Dont you just love noobs coming in and crying, its like bud, this isn't your forum, you dont get to make demands, cry somewhere else.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Yeah, I was all ready to fire up the flame thrower and tell the o.p. not to let the door hit him in the back side, but then I read the post.

O.p., I like the cut of your jib, and you will fit nicely here.
    Welcome to Ingo, your newest time-sink.
    appreciate it boss man, but i ran out of propane the other night while grilling some venison. could you so me a solid and fire up that flame thrower after all, were having a cookout in this b*** lol

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    appreciate it boss man, but i ran out of propane the other night while grilling some venison. could you so me a solid and fire up that flame thrower after all, were having a cookout in this b*** lol
    Grilling some venison, you say? Have you noticed this thread yet in the breakroom section?

Most don't use propane, but I think you'll find a lot of interesting things there and you might be able to add something of your own.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Grilling some venison, you say? Have you noticed this thread yet in the breakroom section?

Most don't use propane, but I think you'll find a lot of interesting things there and you might be able to add something of your own.
    uh oh, just when i was about to sign off for the night. thanks for another hour long rabbit hole to dive through.... hah thanks for the link, ill have to check it out. i feel like iv been on here for hours and barely scratched the surface

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom