• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I didn't get all teary eyed, but it was a cool story. I guess the girl went to school with me and my wife, but I don't recall the name. The Father comes from a well known family name around Franklin Township. My good buddy is in the same shape as her, really. His bio-mother was the daughter of a bank president from Moorsville, and bio-father an (Italian) US soldier, back in '67 or '68. He even knows her name and all info from the Moorsville yearbook. He was raised by adoptive parents, both dead. He just thought he would like to maybe meet and know more about her, but he gave up a while back.

Sometimes people don't want to be found.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Almost threw up when I watched this. The story was all based on lives that were a result of lies and secrets.
    I'm 62. What would I have in common with any of my birth family that I never met? It's not always a Hallmark ending. Never cared enough to look.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My paternal grandmother didn't want found after the divorce from my grandfather. She married a Jewish doctor and didn't want to raise any kids.
    Weird but I get it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some of 'yall sound like gun control idiots. "if you carry a gun they'll just take it away from you and shoot you with it. "

Just enjoy the sweet story. Sheesh.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Almost threw up when I watched this. The story was all based on lives that were a result of lies and secrets.
    I'm 62. What would I have in common with any of my birth family that I never met? It's not always a Hallmark ending. Never cared enough to look.
    Well OK then. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom