• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Wait for it...wait for it, ok now: You cops just think the laws are for everyone else, don't you! :drill:What no whining? You aren't suppose to admit your guilt, but tell a long sad story about how unfair it was to get the ticket, how rude the officer was and that he had it out for you from the beginning. Back to reality, though, ISP patrols that strip heavily and for good reason. It'll be a very good thing when the new bridge and all the exchanges are open (but then we'll have to pay tolls). I'm sure you know about it, but as suggested, I would try to get the diversion program. My wife did that and it worked out well. Just not getting the points on the license is a very good thing.
    No whining here, I totally deserved it. And the worst part is my 11 year old daughter had been fussing at me about speeding before I was stopped.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was doing a bit more over than you here in FL and passed three cars hidden in an apparent search for speeders, got no response. You should drive in FL :):

that was three separate instance btw

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I was doing a bit more over than you here in FL and passed three cars hidden in an apparent search for speeders, got no response. You should drive in FL :):

that was three separate instance btw

I75 Northbound, you would probably get a ticket if you did under 100mph as the slow lane travels faster then that...

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I always smile when an Illinois or Georgia plate goes blowing by me on I65 doing 75+ from the river to Exit 9 (further north toward Henryville/19 now)...I usually see them pulled over 2-3 miles down the road.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ...and got burnt. Speeding ticket for 74 in a 55 in Jeffersonville on the way to Dale Hollow. I should have known better, that stretch of 65 is always full of Troopers. On the plus side, no curbstomp received.

Sorry Frank...The locals know......

2db.jpg

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    OH yeah. I usually ask the friendly police officer if he/she knows what pennies are made of? When they ask me what the answer is, I say "DIRTY ROTTEN COPPER!" andsuddenly they go back to write me a few extra tickets. I don't understand.

HA!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Got it. So no half assery allowed.

Only full assery allowed.

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to take your pants off, run around in a circle, wave your arms, and yell "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

Wait, what? You're supposed to be wearing pants?

And the worst part is my 11 year old daughter had been fussing at me about speeding before I was stopped.

:): Same thing happened to my BIL, his son was telling him about his speed, half a mile or so later he got pulled over. And of course his son had to mention it while the officer was at the window. He said he was just muttering "shut up, shut up", and his son was going "But dad..."

Top Bottom