• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnfox12

Plinker
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    do u guys buy guns ?? or do appraisal??? if so i would like to come see you guys and see what i can get out of my hand guns .....i went to another gun store there are the most rude people i have ever seen so my buddy is a huge fan of yours so i hope i will be also

Last edited by a moderator:

JML

Sharpshooter
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I'm almost positive that Bradis is a buy-sell-trade gunshop.Take your guns over and im sure they'd give you a deal.Great people to deal with.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Bradis will tell you they can't give you what you can sell the gun(s) for on your own. Go in and see what they quote, then see what they would sell it for. You can find a good starting sale price somewhere close to there. You have over 50 posts, so take some pics and see if you can get some offers (buy or trade) on here.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Removed several posts trash-talking another shop. If you feel the need, you can start a thread in the Good/Bad/Ugly -> Local Gun Shops subforum for that; this ain't the place.

Thx.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Yes we do

Yes we do buy working guns. As was stated we will tell you up front that you will always make better money selling them to an individual than you will any shop. If you would like to bring them in we would be glad to look at them and make you an offer. Thank you.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You can always post pictures and ask opinions of value, but you would be better off doing the research yourself. Gunbroker or Auction Arms is a good place to do some looking around for things that have sold and what they sold for.

misconfig

Master
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Bradis is fair when it comes to buying guns off of people - it's a business people they're not going to give you what you can get from a private sell, if they did that; every shop around here would have Don's prices.

The best way to determine the value of the gun is the Blue Book of Gun Values, then finding a buyer. Bradis won't rip you off - but they certainly won't give you a price so high they can't put it on the shelf and still stay at some of the lowest prices in Indy.

Simply put, if you want max value - private sell.

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    thank for all the input didnt mean to start trash talking i was just stating what i was asked and what i saw sorry to all if i p***ed off any one im truley sorry ....... thanks for the grammer lesson POSSUM _128 (LOL)

JML

Sharpshooter
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    thank for all the input didnt mean to start trash talking i was just stating what i was asked and what i saw sorry to all if i p***ed off any one im truley sorry ....... thanks for the grammer lesson POSSUM _128 (LOL)

It's okay.I think just about everyone has had atleast one bad gun shop experience in their lifetime.As shooter521 said theres another place on here to bash gunshops.But anway you should head over to Bradis and see what they can do for you.They are good people over there.:yesway: :ingo:

Top Bottom